Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

grand final

8 posts in this topic

Are the club having a grand final night?

... NO. According to club website...There is a RAVE planned for later in the month ...

Yeah it's a volunteers night not a rave not allowed to show grand final I heard it's beyond the clubs control anyway

It says…"All" are welcome on the club website . Is that Not the case ? ..... With reference to Grande Final nite , and you sayin the club are not allowed to show the game . Very Strange,when the earlier rounds were shown ... I think , its more likely club officials will be at the game .....Hospitality included....

As far as I know yeah anyone can go but that is the purpose of the night if they want to go what is the problem every club will have people at the game not just Hunslet that wouldn't stop the bar being open just my thought that they can't show it might be wrong

Thanks for clarification .If the sky subscription is paid up, and the room isnt booked . Its a great opportunity to raise funds .Would any of the board members like to comment???

HISSA used to do a Grand Final night and show the game in the Phoenix bar , food , Quiz ect , find it strange that there not allowed now.............