Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PETES' LADS' BRUV

Grand final day

15 posts in this topic

At last.

Do us proud boys.

Have a great day, wish I was able to go - good luck, I'll be rooting for you 

Got to get my Leyth fix first and hope Miners paste the Pats 

Off we go boys & girls! See you all on the other side :lol:

Good Luck guys hope you stuff Sheffield.

Hope Mr Kear has told them to watch out for Sheffield interfering all the time with all the supposed Dummy runners that " accidently " get in the way.

Hope Mr Kear has told them to watch out for Sheffield interfering all the time with all the supposed Dummy runners that " accidently " get in the way.

Eh dear.  Another bad loser. ;)

I enjoy championship rugby and have been to everyone playoff final since Fev were promoted. I have to say though the arrangements for parking and the lack of functioning traffic lights caused many delays. It is fortunate that only Batley travelled in big numbers as I dread to think what would have happened if Fax & Fev had reached the final. I hope if LSV get it again next year they plan it better!

Gary Coyle's suggestion of parking in the back streets off StHelens road worked a treat. Lots of space- we parked literally 50 yards behind the coach park. 200 yards from LSV no problem.

You park on site foc and whinge about time taken to get off the site

Park in town with a 10 min walk was one other option, PO rd with 500 visiting speccies is a nightmare god help us if you have ever tried Elland rd or old Trafford

Gary Coyle's suggestion of parking in the back streets off StHelens road worked a treat. Lots of space- we parked literally 50 yards behind the coach park. 200 yards from LSV no problem.

yep.we did the same.

still brooding about what might have been :( ........

So I put on my Bissa DVD of our Semi final at Fev B)

What a game and it did just the trick and cheered me up no end. :yahoo:

Do yourselves a favour and get the DVD from Bissa.......it's worth it for the commentary alone, brilliant :biggrin:

Well called, it happened several times in the first half, slow to get back and just happened to be in the Batley attacking line, now theres a surprise.And before Griff comes on and slates me, YES I have watched the coverage twice before posting. AND YES Sheff deserved to win .

ColinB.

still brooding about what might have been :( ........

So I put on my Bissa DVD of our Semi final at Fev B)

What a game and it did just the trick and cheered me up no end. :yahoo:

Do yourselves a favour and get the DVD from Bissa.......it's worth it for the commentary alone, brilliant :biggrin:

Absolutely Piggy, it's a great watch and the commentary is a classic, even better than the Leigh commentator.

Copies available from BISSA , a snip at £5.

We aim to please at little or no cost LOL

Well called, it happened several times in the first half, slow to get back and just happened to be in the Batley attacking line, now theres a surprise.And before Griff comes on and slates me, YES I have watched the coverage twice before posting. AND YES Sheff deserved to win .

ColinB.

Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion.  As is the referee.