Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Vause

Grand Final

39 posts in this topic

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff. But I can't see Tubby's side being second best this aft.

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff. But I can't see Tubby's side being second best this aft.

I reckon that's as good a reason as any for cheerin on batle vausey!!

Bulldogs were leading 12-0 at HT, but now its 12-18 to Sheffield into the final 10 mins.

I fair play to Tubby's team. Apart from the R soling they got fromus, they have probably been the most consistent team when it matters.

Hope no one got hurt in the crowd surges. Safe journey home to all concerned.

Yes it's fair to say Sheffield are the team to beat now two back to back GF winners medals been there 3 year on the bounce and finished second in the league and a NRC final

With there success over the last 3 years the people of Sheffield should be proud of them and start watching them play

I fair play to Tubby's team. Apart from the R soling they got fromus, they have probably been the most consistent team when it matters.

Hope no one got hurt in the crowd surges. Safe journey home to all concerned.

We came out about 5 mins before the end as our car was parked right outside the stand we were in and we wanted to get a quick get away. Parking was horrendous and at first we were told to go back to Pennington Flash to park, then walk back, but I used my charm on a steward and he got us somewhere to park right alongside the premier sports entourage

Great team, great club, massive city, no supporters. Sheffield are the perfect example that expansion in places like Coventry, or anywhere else down south, will never work!

Great team, great club, massive city, no supporters. Sheffield are the perfect example that expansion in places like Coventry, or anywhere else down south, will never work!

Could not agree more.

Ooo I can feel that wind nlowing again!!!! :lol:

nlowjob anyone? :tongue:

We came out about 5 mins before the end as our car was parked right outside the stand we were in and we wanted to get a quick get away. Parking was horrendous and at first we were told to go back to Pennington Flash to park, then walk back, but I used my charm on a steward and he got us somewhere to park right alongside the premier sports entourage

Jeez Mo, Flash is less than a 5 mins walk - how many stadiums have 1500 spots on site

Jeez Mo, Flash is less than a 5 mins walk - how many stadiums have 1500 spots on site

It's Maureen to you thank you!!!!!

I'm not really interested in the game today, the only slight silver lining would be a Batley win just cos I don't like Griff.

Eh dear.  So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

The world just gets sadder. :(

Eh dear. So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

You've beaten me again, because I am relying to you. And yes you are right, the world is a sad place. You don't know me either,you don't know what good I try to bring to people in my life, and if you did, you would realise to rile a person such as myself what a serious rent you have made to another human being, much like you didn't know the Fox family you were slagging off and then you tried to use embarrassing subterfuge to back out of what you had said. So I will lay this clearly on the line to you; if you reply I will take on board what you say but I will not return your post.

The only reason I had any interest in the Grand Final was to see Sheffield lose because YOU SUPPORT THEM. have I made myself clear? My dad and Grandad fought world wars against the Nazis, but I still wanted West Germany to win the 1974 World Cup of football, I hope this illustrates my feelings to you about how I feel. And if I ever have the misfortune to meet you in the flesh I will tell you in no uncertain terms what I feel about you. I am not a violent or intolerant human being, I don't hate anything, but I dislike you intensely.

Eh dear.  So you don't want a team to win because you don't like one of their supporters, whom you've never met.

I have never met Peter Sutcliffe, Arkan, Fred West, Myra Hindley, Hitler, Amin, the list goes on. Call me prejudiced(sp) but I don't like them either.

I never slagged off the Fox family.  Some halfwit just said I did.  And I've met all three brothers.

I didnt want Sheff to win either because i dont like griff, i think he along with Westwood have destroyed this forum

I didnt want Sheff to win either because i dont like griff, i think he along with Westwood have destroyed this forum

Here's a very public and final warning.  L'angelo hasn't posted on this forum for the best part of two months yet you still won't let it drop.

Either let it drop entirely or go post somewhere else.  There won't be a repeated warning.

Only wished that I had put my money where my mouth was at the start of the season. Tipped the Eagles to take the honours. Good solid side with a good attitude.

Here's a very public and final warning.  L'angelo hasn't posted on this forum for the best part of two months yet you still won't let it drop.

Either let it drop entirely or go post somewhere else.  There won't be a repeated warning.

Bit harsh that, nothing in his post that wasn't true.  The shift to facebook was entirely caused as stated in his post.

Bit harsh that, nothing in his post that wasn't true.  The shift to facebook was entirely caused as stated in his post.

i think there's an agenda here, no mention of Griff, who bore the brunt of it, only i'angelo

come on then what rules did i break,?????? its my opinion and its shared by many others those 2 have ruined the forum