Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bleep1673

I GOT A JOB

86 posts in this topic

I saw an advert for a Resuscitation Training Company, and they were advertising for trainers, so I applied, I got a phone call yesterday and an email confirmation this Morning with contracts etc, telling me I have been offered the post of Ad-Hoc Trainer, if I did four days a week I will be on more ££ than my last NHS job.

Sometimes you're the dog, and sometimes the tree

Today I'm the dog

That's good.

Now: cheer the **** up.

I saw an advert for a Resuscitation Training Company, and they were advertising for trainers, so I applied, I got a phone call yesterday and an email confirmation this Morning with contracts etc, telling me I have been offered the post of Ad-Hoc Trainer, if I did four days a week I will be on more ££ than my last NHS job.

Sometimes you're the dog, and sometimes the tree

Today I'm the dog

Woof! :)

Congratulations!

sounds like a life saver!!

Good.

Now don't ###### it up.

Thanks guys

Good for you. Any more places going?

PM me if you're serious & I will give you their phone number, what's ur background?

PM me if you're serious & I will give you their phone number, what's ur background?

Thanks. I do need a job but was only joking about that. 

OK

I saw an advert for a Resuscitation Training Company, and they were advertising for trainers, so I applied, I got a phone call yesterday and an email confirmation this Morning with contracts etc, telling me I have been offered the post of Ad-Hoc Trainer, if I did four days a week I will be on more ££ than my last NHS job.Sometimes you're the dog, and sometimes the treeToday I'm the dog

Joel Monaghan wants a date with you.

Funny thing about my new job is I've been given an assignment at a nurse agency that I was refused work through, because I had a CRB reference for a shoplifting in Salford in 1977, when I was 15.

I am now contracted to teach these people BLS a week on Saturday.

I'm not good enough to work for them, but I am good enough to teach them. :download:

Funny thing about my new job is I've been given an assignment at a nurse agency that I was refused work through, because I had a CRB reference for a shoplifting in Salford in 1977, when I was 15.

Assure them that you're only taking their pulse.

;)

I am now contracted to teach these people BLS a week on Saturday.

I'm not good enough to work for them, but I am good enough to teach them. :download:

That's the attitude.

Not only have I not got a job now, the one I thought I was going to walk into hasn't come off. Even more galling, other people I know have got those jobs at the same time. Sometimes life is a #####.