Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

Rumours for next season about players leaving for a new club

12 posts in this topic

Heard nathan kitson is on the move fron dudley hill anyone else know anything about this?

Not really interested in which player wants to move where to be honest, but what really interests me is the move by Myton Warriors to call an `Open Debate/Forum meeting' for all  NCL clubs next week.  

Following Des Foy's email to Club Secretaries and Chairmen, NCL Chairman Trevor Hunt has now emailed Secretaries outlining the League's views on the proposed meeting, and I just wondered what the views were of Forum members to this recent development. 

Heard nathan kitson is on the move fron dudley hill anyone else know anything about it

where have you heard he is going? hes been a hill lad since 7 years old and knows how valued he is at the club cant see it to be honest ive spoke to him about it and it wont happen

Is there any more detail on the league's recommendations

I can't see it returning to winter 

I have heard Leigh East Ryder cup team are looking for new clubs ?

They will have to iron out any problems that come out of the woodwork before a wedge is driven between players and the game putters to a stop.

Yes ive heard that too if they don't recruit they could be in serious problems also heard Dockers want out of summer league any one else heard this

Think the premier league teams will be fine for players now myton have being relegated and players are not thin on the ground for 5 premier league teams judging by the other topic none of the hull teams want summer rugby as they have got des fox from myton to go to a meeting and say hull clubs dont want summer rugby

As far as I am aware the players at West Hull had a vote on whether they wanted to continue with summer rugby or not,they voted to carry on playing it.