Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cutsyke Raiders

NCL open debate / forum meeting

54 posts in this topic

Have you taken notice, BARLA have their hands tied by the community board which is controlled by the RFL, Also read the rugby league press and if you don't find it, the Super League aren't completely happy with the RFL.

So they want to take over the reins themselves? Do you really trust the SL clubs any more than the RFL?

So they want to take over the reins themselves? Do you really trust the SL clubs any more than the RFL?

We are starting to see just how divided the professional game has become since large amounts of money have been introduced and the management aren't up to handling it.

Have to say that despite my initial skepticism the meeting did throw up some useful discussion and points to be taken forward and developed. I'd have to say that it was a very worthwhile exercise and one that perhaps needs developing a little more formally in future.

Have to say that despite my initial skepticism the meeting did throw up some useful discussion and points to be taken forward and developed. I'd have to say that it was a very worthwhile exercise and one that perhaps needs developing a little more formally in future.

Good to hear that it was worthwhile, I wonder how many of the useful points would have been lost waiting for recommendation.