Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Lee Haney

25 posts in this topic

Workington Town have swooped to sign Barrow Raiders winger Lee Haney.

welcome aboard lee. good player who was unfortunate with injuries last year. a position covered we were desperately short in.

Seen him couple of times on telly for Barra and liked what I saw . Could be a good one this . Welcome .

Got yourselves a quality player there, he'd run at a brick wall and tackle anything

Its the best way to run! lol

Good signing. Remember him splatting someone (elliot?) in the home game against Barra in 2012

Its the best way to run! lol

Good signing. Remember him splatting someone (elliot?) in the home game against Barra in 2012

Yeah was miller, he tried to do the same on coward but you can probably imagine the outcome

He says in the paper about playing along side carter in the past hopefully that's a sign carter may be back next season!!

Welcome to Town Lee... ;)

You can normally judge a new signing on the things the fans of the team he's leaving say about him, so going on what has been said on the barrow forum were getting a good un.

You can normally judge a new signing on the things the fans of the team he's leaving say about him, so going on what has been said on the barrow forum were getting a good un.

And also by what the deluded ones say about him..... and surprise, surprise BKM has had a dig at him.

if i was having a dig i would have have posted the match report :tongue:

simply saying he had a mare against us at barrow which is a fact not a dig

said the barrow fans  rate him but say he is injuy prone again a fact not a dig

said if he stays fit could be a good signing, which is an opinion not a dig

said the barrow fans  rate him but say he is injuy prone again a fact not a dig

My opinion is that you have nothing constructive ever to say about Town, not a dig just a fact.

*hitehaven is a morally bankrupt club who defrauded the council tax payers, this again

is not a dig but an opinion.

You finished behind us in the league table, this is not a dig its a FACT.  Now trot on. :bye:

Back on topic, reading the Barrow forum, looks a promising signing, rather take their

opinion who have seen him a lot more than the once.

Welcome to Town Lee!

My opinion is that you have nothing constructive ever to say about Town, not a dig just a fact.

LIke quite a few posters over there BKM is constantly having digs at Town.... Fact not a dig

He is just upset all the Barrow players who the deluded ones thought were going to sign for Haven have all chosen not to.

Interesting to see how Haven are busy spending the NMP £50K sponsorship money like there is no tomorrow....... but then again what do you expect from that morally bankrupt club.....

We all know if he had signed for whitehaven he would of been the best winger in the world....

Welcome to Town, lad!

LIke quite a few posters over there BKM is constantly having digs at Town.... Fact not a dig

He is just upset all the Barrow players who the deluded ones thought were going to sign for Haven have all chosen not to.

Interesting to see how Haven are busy spending the NMP £50K sponsorship money like there is no tomorrow....... but then again what do you expect from that morally bankrupt club.....

If what is being said at work by the haven fans themselves is true that 50k won't even pay 2 of their top players wages for the season!!

Haven't seen that much of Lee play but he is well thought of in Barrow and that will do for me.

Welcome to Cumbria's premier Rugby League team Lee.

We all know if he had signed for whitehaven he would of been the best winger in the world....

Welcome to Town, lad!

. Easy there no one is better than skinny Calvert... fiction

He wont win a pie scoffing or who's got the most spare skin on their face contest though!

said the barrow fans rate him but say he is injuy prone again a fact not a dig

He's had one injury playing for us which has kept him out most of the season not really an injury prone..

He's had one injury playing for us which has kept him out most of the season not really an injury prone..

thats just BKM's iron fist in a velvet glove. Nothing new from him really. He will take any opportunity to have a dig at us. Looking forward to seeing lee in a town shirt.