Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rygriff

coach

56 posts in this topic

I have been told today that ned catic has shown interest in the barrow raiders coaching job, thoughts?

i'd be pleased if he got the job

great player .... plus he helped us get rid of DJ

imo the club owes him for that alone

he must've had a phone interview then lol

cant deny the guy was always full of passion when he played for us and gave 100%. and how  do I get this line off my thread.

cant deny the guy was always full of passion when he played for us and gave 100%. and how  do I get this line off my thread.

press the little u

You've gotta draw the line somewhere !!!

But Seriously!!! WHEN ARE WE GETTING A NEW COACH ????? !!!!!

Says on barrow raiders fb page .. Announcement made in next 48hrs

thats boardroom speak for no cnut wants the job and were scrabbling around trying to persuade someone to take it on lol

I'm sure all will

Be revealed soon then we can all criticize the decision etc etc

I'm sure all will

Be revealed soon then we can all criticize the decision etc etc

I fear that that's what we unfortunately will be doing.....................

The sad truth is we cant afford a top coach so we got dig in and get behind who ever  we do get !

To me its a catch 22 situation, pay big bucks for a top coach and have less money in the pot for players or get the best coach for what money you have left over after budgeting for the best players you can afford.. These things have got to be thought out and the right balance found for the club!

thats boardroom speak for no cnut wants the job and were scrabbling around trying to persuade someone to take it on lol

Not far off

To me its a catch 22 situation, pay big bucks for a top coach and have less money in the pot for players or get the best coach for what money you have left over after budgeting for the best players you can afford.. These things have got to be thought out and the right balance found for the club!

Sometimes you need to speculate to accumulate!

The sad truth is we cant afford a top coach so we got dig in and get behind who ever we do get !

Well said ! Let's just look forward to a good season who ever is in charge . Can't come soon enough for me !

got to get a guy on board who is ambitious and wants to stay in the upper half of the table next season. gates on the whole have fallen at most clubs so we cant afford to fall any further back. just look at the soccers gates. think pete murph did a cracking job towards end of last season.he has loads of energy and I hope with his efforts he can pish the club out into the community .

got to get a guy on board who is ambitious and wants to stay in the upper half of the table next season. gates on the whole have fallen at most clubs so we cant afford to fall any further back. just look at the soccers gates. think pete murph did a cracking job towards end of last season.he has loads of energy and I hope with his efforts he can pish the club out into the community .

Isn't that what Gary Schofield tried to do??? 

like ive said no b*gger wants it