Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chariots

Grand final tickets

16 posts in this topic

Slightly disappointed by this. If any existing game was going to sell out you'd have thought it was Wigan-Wire. I suspect that quick turnaround might be a factor and hopefully a return to a top 6 playoff will give more time for tickets to be sold from one of the clubs.

Slightly disappointed by this. If any existing game was going to sell out you'd have thought it was Wigan-Wire. I suspect that quick turnaround might be a factor and hopefully a return to a top 6 playoff will give more time for tickets to be sold from one of the clubs.

We're not returning to top six

We're not returning to top six

That's why I said hopefully. What are we returning to, has it been decided?

Top four. Straight semi-finals after the 3 x 8s. All will be revealed after the RL Council meet on Wednesday 9 October.

I never buy tickets in advance for any game and I have never missed a game I want to attend yet. I don't believe the ###### that is given out by marketing departments. More often than not I get tickets given to me for free, or at hugely discounted prices. Just telling the truth! I've not got a ticket for Old Traffoed, but I am sure I would have no problem getting one if I wanted one, but I don't!

I've not got a ticket for Old Traffoed, but I am sure I would have no problem getting one if I wanted one, but I don't!

So youre not going?

I can't remember when I was more excited about a club rugby league game. Grand Final with the two best teams, who both appear to be at full strength. Under the lights at Old Trafford and it's not even raining! Can't wait, but the train doesn't go for two hours!

I can't remember when I was more excited about a club rugby league game. Grand Final with the two best teams, who both appear to be at full strength. Under the lights at Old Trafford and it's not even raining! Can't wait, but the train doesn't go for two hours!

I agree really looking forward to this one.I'm not going but i've got the Telly booked 5-8 the beers have been in the fridge all week. It looks as though the attendance will be decent you never know the good weather may mean more decide late on to go

Very dull in Manchester at the moment!

That's not saying much, I lived there for a year and didn't see the sun.

That's not saying much, I lived there for a year and didn't see the sun.

they don't call it the rainy city for nothing