Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YCKonstantine

Well that's the last person I thought I'd see when I turned on Premier Sports this morning

4 posts in this topic

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.

Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

He's one of the mentors on the Aussie version of The Voice, which is on Channel 9, as was the Grand Final. They always get people on the Ch 9 talent shows to perform ... It's a bit of a sellout really. Eg, Geri Halliwell is on Australi's Got Talent, and she also performed on Grand Final Footy Show.

Although I agree, Ricky Martin was pretty good. He's touring in Aus at the moment too

Well that makes a bit more sense now you've said that, thanks for clearing it up.

Ha! Yes I suppose it would seem a bit random otherwise. He's got a big profile over here in Aus at the moment, so it makes way more sense when you live here!