Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

New TotalRL.com launching Friday 11th October!

9 posts in this topic

The new TotalRL.com website is launching on Friday 11th October. All existing forum posts and user details from the current forum posted/registered before 10am on Sunday 6th October, will be carried across to the new site. New registrations are temporarily closed. Existing members can continue to post on the current forum as normal, but posts made after the cut-off date will not be carried across to the new site. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we hope you'll stick with us because the end result will be worth it!

The new TotalRL.com website is launching on Friday 11th October. All existing forum posts and user details from the current forum posted/registered before 10am on Sunday 6th October, will be carried across to the new site. New registrations are temporarily closed. Existing members can continue to post on the current forum as normal, but posts made after the cut-off date will not be carried across to the new site. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we hope you'll stick with us because the end result will be worth it!

What are the main difference that users will notices?

Will the URLs change?

Erm....so anything we post from now on....on this site....won't be saved

Mwwhahahahaha .......closing down parrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'd like to invite the class of 2004 

What are the main difference that users will notices?

Will the URLs change?

Hi Larry,

Basically the new TotalRL has been compressed in to one single platform, Latest News, Shop, Forum is all one site. You will notice a complete revamp in design and layout.

The URL will still remain www.totalrl.com but you will notice that sub-domains will automatically fit in place. I would recommend updating bookmarks etc..

I don't like change.

I don't mind change but not new fangled ones. Like this!

Hi Larry,

Basically the new TotalRL has been compressed in to one single platform, Latest News, Shop, Forum is all one site. You will notice a complete revamp in design and layout.

The URL will still remain www.totalrl.com but you will notice that sub-domains will automatically fit in place. I would recommend updating bookmarks etc..

Hi Adam,

That was a very boring but welcome reply.  Bookmarks, I will have to change my bookmarks.  Poo.