Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

EDL Leaders quit

67 posts in this topic

That's like saying rat poison is as bad as the rat

Yes, I mean who could possibly wish to unite against fascism?

###### you have no clue and it's funny but UAF are mostly all white middle class lefty student types who think racism is a white working/lower class thing...it's funny but it was the white middle class ######s who looked down and tried to stamp out the white working class in Rugby before 1895.

###### you have no clue and it's funny but UAF are mostly all white middle class lefty student types who think racism is a white working/lower class thing...it's funny but it was the white middle class ######s who looked down and tried to stamp out the white working class in Rugby before 1895.

Goodbye.

Potentially it's worse. A rat won't kill you. Poison might.

Saying the UAF are okay because the EDL are bad is like saying that the EDL are okay because Islamic extremism is bad.

Yes, I mean who could possibly wish to unite against fascism?

Like it.  Sadler-esque.

You don't know me or anything about me, so to claim I have "no clue" is a little rich. And they are either "mostly" or "all" they can't be "mostly all".

mostly all? surely it's mostly or all it can't be both. At least the issue regarding your disingenuousness of your earlier 'questions' is now answered. How do you arrive at your conclusion regarding the attitudes of UAF?

you also display a complete ignorance of the history of the northern clubs(founded by and run by wealthy public school educated businessmen) that rvrntually formed the NRU as well as the union clubs in the South West, Midlands and Wales which had a great deal in common with the NRU clubs yet which  stayed in the fold.

That's devolution ######ed.

Hell! That's Treaty of Union (1706) and the Acts of Union (1707) ######ed too. They established the UK state and it's separate legal jurisdictions. We're all doomed!

mostly all? surely it's mostly or all it can't be both. At least the issue regarding your disingenuousness of your earlier 'questions' is now answered. How do you arrive at your conclusion regarding the attitudes of UAF?

you also display a complete ignorance of the history of the northern clubs(founded by and run by wealthy public school educated businessmen) that rvrntually formed the NRU as well as the union clubs in the South West, Midlands and Wales which had a great deal in common with the NRU clubs yet which  stayed in the fold.

On the Rugby front it is indeed a mystrey why the Welsh/South West/Midlands/Hartlepool and Scottish Borders never went over to the NRU and if they did we be seeing maybe a brighter and happer future for Rugby League game.

On the UAF lot I don't like it how they don't follow racists be it BNP/EDL/Islamic/Chinese/Black etc as it's always the same BNP and EDL....at least Hope Against Hate have now not just targeting BNP/EDL but also Al-Muhajiroun and Muslims Against Crusades.

I'd report this post, but I'll leave the honour to beardy.

Beardist!

[brought to you by Anti Beardist Action!]

Yes, as do Jewish versions. They are legally arbitration bodies and carry the full force of law if both parties agree to be bound.

It's always surprised me that people get so upset about Muslim courts of arbitration but don't mind Jewish versions. Neither has power over you unless you specifically agree to be bound by their decision when you seek arbitration.

Yes, it is strange.

Yes, it is strange.

Nothing queerer than folk mate unless you live in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Now if some one reports me for the above then thats bad news as I am telling the truth.

Too tired to moderate this right now. Sorry.

Hey everyone, just lighten up, do something fun instead.

Last night on this old forum tomorrow night anyway.

Who's getting the drinks in for the party...?