Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netherton Ram

England Signs For Warrington

17 posts in this topic

Of course he learnt everything he knows at Dewsbury. I'm pretty shocked at the signing though.

Been on the fev forum a few months ago , I think he will do a job for warrington. In anycase it's good to see players make the step up to SL.

With the right coaching and a bit of physical development he could do well.

Watch those swinging arms though!!

very good player,think he will do well In the top flight

Night to remember players presentation.We took him back to H/Heaton He was well merry.Trying to explain to his better half why he was late.PRICELESS TOP BLOKE ALL THE BEST A,E,

Been on the fev forum a few months ago , I think he will do a job for warrington. In anycase it's good to see players make the step up to SL.

I'd put good money on him playing more games for swinton than he does for the wire. Reckon now that the bottom has dropped out of the Aussie market, there will be a lot more SL teams looting the championship to fill up their squads.. B)

I'd put good money on him playing more games for swinton than he does for the wire. Reckon now that the bottom has dropped out of the Aussie market, there will be a lot more SL teams looting the championship to fill up their squads.. B)

Well he should certainly get his chance at Warrington GOR considering the number of ageing forwards who have now left the club. In fact I think that you would lose your bet, whoever you decide to place it with (I know the name of a good bookie if you need one!).

Well he should certainly get his chance at Warrington GOR considering the number of ageing forwards who have now left the club. In fact I think that you would lose your bet, whoever you decide to place it with (I know the name of a good bookie if you need one!).

We'll see. :onthequiet:

We'll see. :onthequiet:

Don't doubt the wisdom of the sage known as GOR BSJ......

But you could help him look for his teeth :spruceup:

Actually I'm the sage, GOR is simply the onion,

:pickeat:

GOR,

I'll take that bet if it's still available.

A pint at the next Fev/Rams game says he'll play more games than he misses for the Wire.

I'll have you know I have all my own teeth - I paid the last instalment off last year. Don't know how you can call me a sage either - a wiser man would be a Rhino's supporter, and of course a less wise one would follow the dogs (usually with a brush and shovel) :onthequiet:

GOR,

I'll take that bet if it's still available.

A pint at the next Fev/Rams game says he'll play more games than he misses for the Wire.

Save yer brass lad ! :tongue: I hope it works out for him though, always a 100% trier when he was with us.

Save yer brass lad ! :tongue: I hope it works out for him though, always a 100% trier when he was with us.

Log time since I've been called a "lad"  :good:

Likewise I wish Inngy the best and think that he has a great oppotunity to cemment a place at Wire