Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

6 posts in this topic

Good luck to 'Ant' over there at Batley. Unfortunately, his chances at Leigh were restricted by being behind Beswick and Penkywicz, in the pecking order. A very good prospect, who I think you guys will like.

very good player....and good kid

What are the latest scoops from your extensive inside knowledge Mr Agent?

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

Knowledge is power, eh?

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

Sam Scott from York?

well you know about chandler I guess...... maybe a player from Featherstone but that's a 2 horse race. I think that's about all for your lot.....and relying more on DR next season. There was talk of Walton & Johnson back on DR, but not sure since Mr Aston started questioning DR from more than one club, that is now likely to happen, and also one or both may break into the Salford side.

I asked my cat what he knew and he had a similar level of knowledge on the subject :bye: