Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tuutaisrambo

Meeting with the Directors

11 posts in this topic

Did anyone go last night who could post any highlights of what was said?

Obviously we've got a new sponsor and another 4 players but was there any other news of note?

What's the new kit look like?

cheers

I guess no one went then.

Or more indicative of the numbers still using thus forum as opposed to how many now choose to use Facebook?

I think I worked that out Robin. I don't seem to be able to get any info from Facebook I'm crapola.

Didn't go, but from what I've been told it was confirming the signing of the 4 Batley players, Engy going to Warrington and just the other stuff what as been sent out on newsletters and Facebook, which we knew about already

Just been announced on Facebook that we've signed Jamal Chisholm from Leeds Rhinos on a 2 year deal

I think I worked that out Robin. I don't seem to be able to get any info from Facebook I'm crapola.

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read. I desperately wanted to go but there is a problem with night driving at the moment. Perhaps we ought to have a momnthly forum where we could askthe directors any questions we might have.

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read. I desperately wanted to go but there is a problem with night driving at the moment. Perhaps we ought to have a momnthly forum where we could askthe directors any questions we might have.

The forums were held on a regular basis until the last few weeks

I don't think so. Nothing there for you to read..

How on earth do you arrive at that conclusion? Yesterday I read the announcements and many more responses to the arrival of the batley quartet, jamel chisholm and the departure of Anthony England. Comments on the meeting with the directors and much speculation on other signings as well as interaction on all things fev and the wider rl community.

Its not everyone's cup of tea, that I accept but to say there's nothing to read is wholly inaccurate.

How on earth do you arrive at that conclusion? Yesterday I read the announcements and many more responses to the arrival of the batley quartet, jamel chisholm and the departure of Anthony England. Comments on the meeting with the directors and much speculation on other signings as well as interaction on all things fev and the wider rl community.

Its not everyone's cup of tea, that I accept but to say there's nothing to read is wholly inaccurate.

MY APOLOGIES. I ASSUMED HE HAD READ THE 'OFFICIAL FACEBOOK', THAT'S WHY HE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING.