Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Chisholm moves to Fev

41 posts in this topic

Spot on saved me posting, totally correct, you can't educate pork as they say, although the same 3 have an agenda on their own that no one else are interested in.

any agenda I have is to keep Hunslet as Hunslet but as you say you can't educate pork can you Gaz? or should I say brainwash?

any agenda I have is to keep Hunslet as Hunslet but as you say you can't educate pork can you Gaz? or should I say brainwash?

sorry forgot to say Gaz?

staitheclosehawk is too smart to be Gaz :tongue:

he sounds too much like general salt not to be him!!

@gabby Back in the 70's I believe it was, York signed a halfback from Wakefield. I think he was called Crossley. When at Wakefield he was always in support of the break and quite often dropped the pass so they let him go. One Wakefield supporter said they shouldn't have done as one day he will start catching the passes. When at York he started catching them and scored over 30 tries in a season I believe. The moral is, if you have an asset in the team, you should keep it and persevere. I don't think he got a lot of chance at Hunslet as we couldn't create much. I think he could go well at Featherstone as they will play to his strengths, not the oppositions. We could afford to keep him, if he would have signed for us, as he could get his confidence back in the lower division.

....Very Well said... I must say Staitheclose has to be commended as quote "its down to the 13 players on the park"… That will save Hunslet 30 Thousand a year ! Great post...

Spot on saved me posting, totally correct, you can't educate pork as they say, although the same 3 have an agenda on their own that no one else are interested in.

... Hell of Alot more than 3 to Brainwash before You and yr mates, get Your hidden agendas in place , Just a word of advice ,

Your use of the word …"Pork"… may Offend .....

... Hell of Alot more than 3 to Brainwash before You and yr mates, get Your hidden agendas in place , Just a word of advice ,

Your use of the word …"Pork"… may Offend .....

Why would the word "Pork" offend?

Why would the word "Pork" offend?

... ha ha . "Staitheclose said "educate pork"…..AMAZING When you think about it... I Am HUNSLET And NEVER EVER Want to be ££££'s 2nd team…

... ha ha . "Staitheclose said "educate pork"…..AMAZING When you think about it... I Am HUNSLET And NEVER EVER Want to be ££££'s 2nd team…

You sad ######,change the ###### record.This is about a player moving to another club,not your pathetic ,misinformed,clueless little crusade.

I've thought about it 72 and still don't understand why "pork" would offend anyone.

I've thought about it 72 and still don't understand why "pork" would offend anyone.

Possibly something to do with leeds and the Jewish heritage.Which again shows how pathetic 72 is.

If you want to rant on like usual please use the thread set aside for it

If you want to rant on like usual please use the thread set aside for it

... APPOLOGIES...Wont happen again .