Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duffymoon

SAMIR TAHRAOUI

33 posts in this topic

Looks like North Wales have a bit of cash to splash! Also linked with our former player Lee Paterson at Halifax

Just been announced that Ian Mort as signed for Barrow. Samir Tahraoui looking like he's going. Sarsfield gone, nothing coming from the club as to where we are playing next year. No news on the coach.We must be the only club with no players signed up for the coming season. I am now beginning to fear the worst and I am now concerned that the Kidds have had enough and we are about to fold. this isn,t something iv'e heard just a gut feeling i'm starting to get. But why the silence? surely it's in the interests of the club to give the fans some imformation on whats going on. i'm getting to the point now where after 64 years of loyalty to the club I have had enough.

Im also getting a similar feeling. I feel like the Kidds are waiting on a potential investor/sponsor and if its doesn't materialise then we are going to fold. The silence doesnt make sense, especially seen as 2 weeks ago as meant to be a 'big week' for the club, and then nothing happened. 

Cant see Watto signing on as coach if the Kidds are packing it up!

Every year is the same confusing mess. More likely they are waiting to see who we can get from Warrington before splashing out on contracts!

As has been said before many times - the management at the club does not see the value in good communication and sadly this will not change, so yes same old same old, rumours abound - news of players comes via reports in League Express or via other clubs websites, all in all its a poor situation...............but nothing I can do about it  :(

....and perhaps trying something novel like letting the new coach choose some players! Good luck Watto.

I like the idea.... but then we cannot blame the Kidds! ;)

(Ps - makes a change from blaming the parents)

Strother Martin's character (The Captain) in the classic film 'Cool Hand Luke' could sum it all up with his memorable line... 

"What we've got here is failure to communicate

:onthequiet:

As has been said before many times - the management at the club does not see the value in good communication and sadly this will not change, so yes same old same old, rumours abound - news of players comes via reports in League Express or via other clubs websites, all in all its a poor situation...............but nothing I can do about it  :(

It won't make you feel any better but we have the same thing here with our billionaire owner of the Patriots. Our coach is regarded as the most uncommunicative in the league. We hear of player moves and injuries on sports news before the club says anything.

So what's new?

Linked with a move to North Wales Crusaders according to today's League Express.

is that the big lad with pony tail ?? if so i believe he could be haven bound

Geoff with respect if we had a billionaire owner at Swinton I'd be less inclined to worry about communication lines!

So I've looked on the Cru forum and there Facebook pages, no mention of Samir going.

Fact or fiction?

Perhaps we could ask Scooby, Shaggy and the gang to investigate the whole thing............

Perhaps we could ask Scooby, Shaggy and the gang to investigate the whole thing............

If it wasn't for those pesky kids....

What ive heard him and a couple of others

He must've liked it when we tonked haven at the end of the season

Fail to see the attraction myself.

I have now taken to asking Darren Hawkyward directly, through Twitter. He is always willing to talk to fans through this medium it seems. Cut out the two useless middlemen in the KIdds. 

(Previously Lions4eva) - Grown up a tad since I created my previous profile.