Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolford6

World Cup Replica Shirts

95 posts in this topic

I found the site fine tbh, click on RL and then pick which team you want to see. All the stuff is listed.

Navigations ok......a bit ugly but simple enough.

I wouldn't expect anyone to buy a shirt based on computer drawings though....they need some photos on there

Just looking for the RLWC version of Eng shirt and rugbyleagueonline.co.uk has sold out of my size and the official RLWC site are £5 dearer at £50. Anyone seen them on any other site?

Just looking for the RLWC version of Eng shirt and rugbyleagueonline.co.uk has sold out of my size and the official RLWC site are £5 dearer at £50. Anyone seen them on any other site?

http://www.1895sports.com/rugby-league-world-cup/england/england-2013-rugby-league-jersey

although it would appear they do not have XL or XXL if that is the size you are looking for.

Thanks, but that's the standard shirt, rather than the RLWC badged shirt which I think looks a bit nicer.

Ah of course, sorry didn't notice that!

Wales World Cup Shirts:

I've spoken to Dave Larder, the local representative for Raging Bull. He was very helpful and followed up my query about the availability of replica Wales RL World Cup shirts  in Yorkshire.

However, he has confirmed that, if you want to buy a Wales shirt before the Opening ceremony, it's either via the internet or in a shop in Cardiff.

However, Raging Bull will be selling the shirts at each match-day venue .... via the official merchandise shop at the Millennium and via a company caravan at each of Neath and Wrexham.

Sports Direct in Milton Keynes have the new England shirt for £37

Sports Direct in Milton Keynes have the new England shirt for £37

And indeed online - http://www.sportsdirect.com/isc-england-replica-home-jersey-2013-mens-381008

Will pop in to the Watford branch tomorrow to see if they have them...would rather try before I buy!

What happened in the end?

Did people get their shirts or are there going to be loads of half-naked people at various games?

Am rather liking the red jersey England have been pictured wearing in training.

Is this a training top or an alternative match jersey?

Well I wanted 3 England WC shirts, one small, one medium and one large.

'rugbyleagueonline' only had large. Ordered it and it arrived. Ordered the small and medium from the RLWC site. Told the medium would be two weeks and so cancelled it and they told me they would send the small. Then told small out if stock and no further WC shirts arriving! Told I could buy one in Cardiff at the game, arrived and told all had sold out in the morning!

Selling out of the WC shirt is shocking before a ball is even kicked!!

On the positive side I have 'acquired' one of the fetching red training shirts!!!!