Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Lad

Luke Blake

10 posts in this topic

Can any rams fans remember him ?

Beleive he was a hooker, think we've signed him.

He was our number one hooker at one time,he turned down Halifax to stop with us,went to Australia for a time,got yourself a good lad.

Played with Shaw Cross Sharks this summer. Heard he was looking to get back into the professional game - and with us too.

Yeah he was going out with a lads daughter

I grew up with... Think she was gonna be in the Olympic rowing team if memory serves me right.

Really good player Blakey is if I remember righty he destroyed the doggies in the northern rail quater finals scoring two try's and picking up the mom award to quick out of dummy half

Really good player Blakey is if I remember righty he destroyed the doggies in the northern rail quater finals scoring two try's and picking up the mom award to quick out of dummy half

Seemed to remember he was going quite well for us and then sustained an injury. Didn't seem the same player when he came back.

The dogs have a good player in Blakey as I think he's better than Flanagan in my opinion, I reckon we should of got him back as he's more allusive than wrighty and would work well coming off the bench with Godwin starting at 9. That said we look set to sign chris aiton and he's an hooker too so no point having 4 hookers..