Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Bookies Odds for Championship 1

12 posts in this topic

Tell you what - I am trying to find a bookies who will take a bet now on Hunslet.  I will put £100 each on Hunslet winning the league and winning the Grand Final in Champ 1.  Give me 10 - 1 on each and make it an accumulator......

So for the league £100 at 10 - 1 is £1000.  For the Grand Final £1000 at 10 - 1 is £10,000 

If thats how it works, it s no brainer - get in

HUnslet will be among the favourites to win that league. No bookie will give you anything like 10-1, not even this early.

Tell you what - I am trying to find a bookies who will take a bet now on Hunslet.  I will put £100 each on Hunslet winning the league and winning the Grand Final in Champ 1.  Give me 10 - 1 on each and make it an accumulator......

So for the league £100 at 10 - 1 is £1000.  For the Grand Final £1000 at 10 - 1 is £10,000 

I thought if you won the league, you didn't play in the grand final as you were automatically promoted. Am I wrong again?

I thought if you won the league, you didn't play in the grand final as you were automatically promoted. Am I wrong again?

when we won cc1 last time we weren't involved in playoffs cause york won em I think

... and in the season just gone North Wales Crusaders won the title but didn't play in the play-offs.

But this is Rugby League - next year could be entirely different.

When the odds come out I'll be amazed if we're anything like 10-1 ... more like short-odds favourites tbh.

Its 200-1 hunslet to win grand final ryan bailey to get man of the match and danny mcguire to score golden point

Now i know your lying , i got that bet with Barry Eaton singing Muletrain and banging a tin tray on his head , everytime we score

10/1,when you find this bookie let me know gaz please..........

With the squad and support of our d/r partners Hunslet should be 1/3! However,due to our coach ,its 4/6 , Lump On ,if You have FAITH in Barry ?????.....