Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Lad

Players needed

10 posts in this topic

I think we need another bulldozing prop now and Lamont Bryan at centre would be great, think we have a good solid squad then for next season.

Lamont??? Center???? Are you sure????

I hope if he does sign for batley you play him at centre v us lot! He's as agile as me and has an @r se as wide!

A centre he isn't!

Lamont??? Center???? Are you sure????

I hope if he does sign for batley you play him at centre v us lot! He's as agile as me and has an @r se as wide!

A centre he isn't!

Thought he was a hooker robin

Lmao. ... he can't bend down that far!!!!

He's a big forrad. Got all the attributes. ....

He played for the Skolars at centre

He looks a totally different body shape now to what he was at London and I'm not sure that's to do with lack of fitness either, he's just developed into a big unit all round. As has been said on this thread, he's not a centre, he's closer to a prop than 2nd row these days and he wouldn't have the quickness of movement required to play centre (he did fill in at centre at least once for us there but you wouldn't want him there full time). He did play well especially in the 2nd half of the season for us though. If it's true, it adds to the trend for players to get transferred to clubs that they played well against (eg Liam Walmesley) as Lamont's best moment of last season was probably the big run that set up the winning try in the Fev/Batley game at the Bigfellas.

Bruno bruno bruno. Version 2

Looked impressive when at post office road and im sure a Rowe and lamont entrance to the field would cause problems for tiring defenders

Ya joking surely???

He'd get chewed insight out time n time again if he played in the centre. He has the turning capabilites of a cruise ship! !

At prop he's ok if he can keep hold of the ball and his best games have been at prop.

But centre?? Imagine me in a no4 shirt.........