Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wigansnapper89

Doncaster primary school welcome New Zeland

30 posts in this topic

Dont know if anyone has shared this but I think its pretty good. Primary school do the Haka for the NZ lads, then the NZ team get up and do it back :)

It's a brilliant video, it's been popping up on my facebook and twitter feed throughout the day.

I think it is brilliant as well.  It must have been quite a frightening  / awe inspiring sight for the kids though when the Kiwi's stood up and responded with their Haka.

I experienced it from less than 10ft away... One of the most awesome things I've ever witnessed (if you watch closely, you'll see a photographer in a green and blue top cross the screen a few times... thats me :D)

The way Doncaster people and kids has embraced the Kiwis and Cook Islands and the facilities offered shows what a mistake the RL have made in not bringing a match or team base to Doncaster

The way Doncaster people and kids has embraced the Kiwis and Cook Islands and the facilities offered shows what a mistake the RL have made in not bringing a match or team base to Doncaster

The impromptu 'singsong' led by the Cook Islands players on Monday was outstanding as well. 

Was a young girl who took part on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2 this morning doing the "The thing I'm doing for the first time today" feature

She was on there yesterday as well, today was a follow up.

I realised that listening this morning going to work, was in early yesterday so didn't realise in advance that this was happening

That was marvellous actually got goosebumps watching it..

After that bloodcurdlingly ferocious performance...

...those poor Kiwis will be traumatised! :P 

yer right Obeone it was mind boggling but the kids performed very well imo well done to them

I experienced it from less than 10ft away... One of the most awesome things I've ever witnessed (if you watch closely, you'll see a photographer in a green and blue top cross the screen a few times... thats me :D)

are you at liberty to tell what primary school it was?

are you at liberty to tell what primary school it was?

As said above, it was Norton Primary School. Its a fantastic effort from them to say that they learnt it in break times and lunch periods.

Slightly or dramatically?

Sharper image when the camera is still, but it does wobble around a bit.

Absolutely brilliant! Definite goosebumps for me. It looked like the Kiwi's didn't plan on returning the gesture until Isaac started it off. They must've been intimidated.

It's a brilliant video, it's been popping up on my facebook and twitter feed throughout the day.

Made the Yahoo front page today.