Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suzzy

Pre season Friendlies

8 posts in this topic

Really looking forward to the Featherstone game on New Years Day will be nice to see the improvements done to my old stomping ground with the new Stand.Hope the lads get really fit and go with a good mind set to show the fans they mean business with regards to winning championship 1.Any ideas as to who the other pre season games will be against and will there be a team from the warriors and old boys this year.

Really looking forward to the Featherstone game on New Years Day will be nice to see the improvements done to my old stomping ground with the new Stand.Hope the lads get really fit and go with a good mind set to show the fans they mean business with regards to winning championship 1.Any ideas as to who the other pre season games will be against and will there be a team from the warriors and old boys this year.

doncaster will be 1 I think

I would think the Amateur game will be one of the fixtures , but not heard owt yet.............

Its a Strange carry on when the 'pre season friendlies' Will be the ONLY games Hunslet will Lose this year .I predict a squad of Rich players and Good Luck to Each and Everone , may you play EVERY game .....And Reap the Rewards ....

Its a Strange carry on when the 'pre season friendlies' Will be the ONLY games Hunslet will Lose this year .I predict a squad of Rich players and Good Luck to Each and Everone , may you play EVERY game .....And Reap the Rewards ....

We can beat Fev.......Its not like theyre champions is it  ;)

We can beat Fev.......Its not like theyre champions is it ;)

...GET REAL ! Dont take it out on the team , just because they have some "Gobby" fans ... They did much better than we did ...Sour Grapes ? ? ? ?