Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

No Nat Rail Cup

13 posts in this topic

cant say im really bothered, what about bringing The Yorkshire Cup back ? How many games are there gonna be next season ?

cant say im really bothered, what about bringing The Yorkshire Cup back ? How many games are there gonna be next season ?

Anyone looking in at the way Rugby League (Red Hall) is run Steve must be having a rite laff , changing things every year and i think theres to bigger gap between the Leagues for the Yorkshire Cup to ever be brought back.............

Does this mean there will be changes to the league format? There won't be many games if not

Anyone looking in at the way Rugby League (Red Hall) is run Steve must be having a rite laff , changing things every year and i think theres to bigger gap between the Leagues for the Yorkshire Cup to ever be brought back.............

I agree it's as though they have to change something as if to prove the point that they can. I know there are always changes before the start of the football season but these are usually small.

I would think clubs would have to play each other 3 times in the league. A ridiculous state of affairs.

Particularly if you end up gong to Gloucester or Oxford etc twice. Potentially a financial disaster.

I would think clubs would have to play each other 3 times in the league. A ridiculous state of affairs.

Particularly if you end up gong to Gloucester or Oxford etc twice. Potentially a financial disaster.

I thought away travel for teams was paid for by the RFL

Who knows now with the super league fiasco. If they gain control of the purse strings there may be no travelling expenses.

clubs can't arrange their season ticket prices until the number of games is known.

What about merging the 2 championship divisions /

clubs can't arrange their season ticket prices until the number of games is known.

What about merging the 2 championship divisions /

....Its a total Farce , thats for sure !...

one things for sure 16 matches is no good for a pro RL Team, even with a play off system and a couple of Cup games that only takes it to 20, the season will be nearly over before its started.