Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plan of Attack

England v Italy

21 posts in this topic

Nope it isn't. BBC and Premier Sports only have the rights to show the WC games. SKY do have the rights to broadcast it but for some reason they aren't.

Me and the Mrs are off to Manchester today and going to the games tomorrow, hopefully there will be a decent crowd in for them. £15 for two international games is cracking value imo.

Me and the Mrs are off to Manchester today and going to the games tomorrow, hopefully there will be a decent crowd in for them. £15 for two international games is cracking value imo.

Hope so, although I can't help thinking that there won't be with most people waiting until the World Cup proper starts next weekend.

Other games this weekend include Rochdale v Fiji, Scotland v PNG (Fev), NZ v Cook Is. (Donny) and England Knights v Samoa as the curtain raiser at Salford.

Personally I'd have put the Italy game at Loughborough, where the England camp is based, but looking forward to going tomorrow anyway.

france v usa is online now link is on total rl forums at top of this page

france v usa is online now link is on total rl forums at top of this page

good win for the Aussie's that :ph34r:

good win for the Aussie's that :ph34r:

you mean that aussie team with more US born players than Tonga have Tongan born players?

New Zealand versus Cook Islands is on Premier Sports tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon at 2.45pm.

png30 jocks 20

It finished 38 - 20 to PNG

The Aussies must be crapping themselves............................................

Just wondering if we played the teams the wrong way around ;)

Well I don't see how England can play that badly again, they were shocking, and some of the players should be worried after what the knights played like in the first match. Hardaker should defiantly start in the centre next week, he was outstanding today and then moved to fullback where again he was very good.

you mean that aussie team with more US born players than Tonga have Tongan born players?

I mean the aussie team with lads who were born in the USA while their parents worked there & spent less than 1 or 2 years there as a baby/infant & havent been back since or the players selected have a Granddad who once ate a burger and sank a Budwieser, while the real born and raised lads who played in the qualifiers that got them into the WC miss out.

The USA selection process has been operated in Oz & some of the selections are bizarre including a few RU players. WTF

Total sham, IMHO If they selected half a dozen of the very best proper Yanks it would have been a shot in the arm for the Nation and its RL future over here

I mean the aussie team with lads who were born in the USA while their parents worked there & spent less than 1 or 2 years there as a baby/infant & havent been back since or the players selected have a Granddad who once ate a burger and sank a Budwieser, while the real born and raised lads who played in the qualifiers that got them into the WC miss out.

The USA selection process has been operated in Oz & some of the selections are bizarre including a few RU players. WTF

Total sham, IMHO If they selected half a dozen of the very best proper Yanks it would have been a shot in the arm for the Nation and its RL future over here

Sounds a bit mental to say the least, time to get on board that USA rl committee and show them how it's done Mick!

Well I'm pleased to be able to report that one of the Italian players Fabrizio Ciaurro has been playing for Coventry Bears all season!

If those players playing in the US were good enough, they would have got in Mick, pretty simple.

I watched the Colonial cup games we had them on the telly here. If thats indicative of the standard in the USA its pretty obvious why those guys aren't here right now for the WC