Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parky

Club Statement

7 posts in this topic

Now that is interesting and worthy of the website. The danger now is the rumour it sparks rather than supresses but then  people wanted something.

It does acknowledge that the club are aware of the lack of information and acknowledge its importance to supporters (albeit without actually giving any real information)

What does seem to referred to however is "long term" and therefore these "delicate" negotiations are, I would think unlikely to be around coach/players signings (which would all be short term ,in my eyes at least)

Therefore the rumour mill may commence spinning....... but is unlikely to be of benefit to any negotiations.

I for one have no idea but all of that makes me much less concerned about players and coaches.

I am sure we will have to sit tight at least until November for some further information.

I am sure we will have to sit tight at least until November for some further information.

Agree totally, but WHICH November? 2014 or 2015?

:shout:

Try and find some rugby league club accounts that look good

I know the situation is bad but my god we are a miserable bunch

Cheer up lads its nearly Christmas

[url=http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=4214]swinton.lions.accounts..pdf[/url

Which part don't you like Julian, the fact the club ran at a small profit in the year to 2013 or the fact the club is owed some 11k by someone. I agree the debtors/creditors ratio is poor and should be addressed.

Over to you Julian.

Accounts.look.pants.now.too.