Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

England v Italy - Live Score Updates

That link leads to this..

Ydj7Saf.jpg

Here's the link to the Barry Manilow tab if anyone was curious.. http://www.tickld.com/t/366234?new=176.24.99.184

That's odd. Not the Barry Manilow link, but the link to TotalRL.com - it's just a link back to the site homepage. Anyone else getting the same problem?

Get live score updates from the England v Italy game at Salford on Saturday on the new TotalRL.com homepage at www.totalrl.com or by following @TotalRL on twitter

I should point out (in case it doesn't work, he said, getting his excuses in early  ;)  ) that this is a trial run for us with regard to doing live scores, so we can iron out any problems with it before the World Cup starts. I would be interested in any feedback you have if you follow it this afternoon. Thanks.

I can't believe an international rugby league match is not televised....very annoying.

A point of interest for the couple of ppl who have predicted a close game today....Italy are +52 with sky bet on the handicap!

I'd like to see the line ups but I think it will be closer than that handicap suggests!

Backed Italy with 51.5 start at evens, I really can't see England winning by that much, not even close.

I can't believe an international rugby league match is not televised....very annoying.

A point of interest for the couple of ppl who have predicted a close game today....Italy are +52 with sky bet on the handicap!

I'd like to see the line ups but I think it will be closer than that handicap suggests!

It isn't an international but a trial match featuring international teams - unlimited substitutions etc. I'm not at all surprised it isn't being televised.

I suppose if people were really interested then they would have gone to the game.