Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

England v Italy - Live Score Updates

431 posts in this topic

Get live score updates from the England v Italy game at Salford on Saturday on the new TotalRL.com homepage at www.totalrl.com or by following @TotalRL on twitter

its not on tv is it???

what about livestream??

Nope. For this one, apparently the only place to see it, is at the ground. Even the good sources are saying it's not being streamed.

Slightly nervous about the Italian game. On paper they have a very good team. Could cause England some problems. I predict a result within a twelve point margin

Sky own the rights, and chose not to broadcast.

According to Katie Millward thats actually incorrect, as I thought that too.

That link leads to this..

Ydj7Saf.jpg

Here's the link to the Barry Manilow tab if anyone was curious.. http://www.tickld.com/t/366234?new=176.24.99.184

That's odd. Not the Barry Manilow link, but the link to TotalRL.com - it's just a link back to the site homepage. Anyone else getting the same problem?

Get live score updates from the England v Italy game at Salford on Saturday on the new TotalRL.com homepage at www.totalrl.com or by following @TotalRL on twitter

I should point out (in case it doesn't work, he said, getting his excuses in early  ;)  ) that this is a trial run for us with regard to doing live scores, so we can iron out any problems with it before the World Cup starts. I would be interested in any feedback you have if you follow it this afternoon. Thanks.

I can't believe an international rugby league match is not televised....very annoying.

A point of interest for the couple of ppl who have predicted a close game today....Italy are +52 with sky bet on the handicap!

I'd like to see the line ups but I think it will be closer than that handicap suggests!

Backed Italy with 51.5 start at evens, I really can't see England winning by that much, not even close.

I think England will win pretty easily, but 50 points is probably a tad high. I think a lot of people are overrating Italy.

I can't believe an international rugby league match is not televised....very annoying.

A point of interest for the couple of ppl who have predicted a close game today....Italy are +52 with sky bet on the handicap!

I'd like to see the line ups but I think it will be closer than that handicap suggests!

It isn't an international but a trial match featuring international teams - unlimited substitutions etc. I'm not at all surprised it isn't being televised.

I suppose if people were really interested then they would have gone to the game.

Great result for the knights putting 50 on samoa.

Any England score update?

Italy are 6-0 up after about 15 mins