Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Appleman

Raiders Sign Whitehaven's Palmer

37 posts in this topic

I'd rather Harrison stay at second row. Makes so many metres in that position and gets the ball far more often. He can go missing in games at centre IMO.

You would always have the option to place him in the second row, however do you not think that the majority of his tries are still scored from a centre position. Let someone else run the ball at the forwards and use his strength and offload capabilities in the position he is best at IMO.

I would keep him in the second row position only because I felt he became greedy while playing with nico as his wingman which in turn led to nico looking pointless! I would like to see a centre in the mould of Adam hughes who would draw in 2 defenders and then slip the ball to the winger..

So this is a fact is it ?, You're guessing when you just don't know, Pot calling Kettle spring to mind.

A few posters on here always have a pop at Soss or Neil, When they have done more to help this club out than all of you whingers combind.

IMHO I've rather have them posting on here than not as they have General RL, Business & Insider knowledge of the workings of the Club & id imagine hear better sourced info than the rest of us.   

What im getting at soss is that you go on about the clubs CURRENT financial situation, when you left a while ago. The situation could be a lot better now than it was when you were involved, which would explain why we are buying players.

which would explain why we are buying players.

Well you predicted the club was going to go bust on a number of occasions but it hasn't. I doubt your plan is the one the bod are using now. I think it's just sour grapes that there still going. And seem to be doing very well. And I'm pleased for the bod. The pair are you are just bitter there still going.

This means nothing but highlights your lack of knowledge of how business's "can" be operated

I would imagine an AGM would be announced for next year, so it can show 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 accounts. And they probably got around the current financial situation through a bit of hard work. I'm only assuming mind you.

I'm guessing it would be a combo of hard graft & creative financing, but lets all enjoy the fact we still have club to support & hope we get out of the mire sometime in the future, the more input by yourgood self and others the stronger we will become.  

I'm guessing it would be a combo of hard graft & creative financing, but lets all enjoy the fact we still have club to support & hope we get out of the mire sometime in the future, the more input by yourgood self and others the stronger we will become.

Well said Mick

We need input from everyone on hear and we need open discussion ... long may Mike and Neil post as to their take on whats going on

I would like to see The Bull back at centre, but he would need a good wingman, whats Nico up to at the mo?

So this is a fact is it ?, You're guessing when you just don't know, Pot calling Kettle spring to mind.

A few posters on here always have a pop at Soss or Neil, When they have done more to help this club out than all of you whingers combind.

IMHO I've rather have them posting on here than not as they have General RL, Business & Insider knowledge of the workings of the Club & id imagine hear better sourced info than the rest of us.   

A few posters having a pop with little knowledge of the workings of the club would not stop me assisting were ever I could  :tongue:   Besides both me and Mike took the same flack during 2011 and all along the rumours were correct  :pickeat:

I seem to get the feeling that your not new to this site but another person not man enough to speak out under their own name...