Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OutOfTownRoughyed

Player of Year

13 posts in this topic

You mate haha, you have won everything else this season lmao!! No seriously its too tough to call, loads of candidates really, Sammy,Palfs,Joy,Lippy,Crowley,Langers oh sod it might as well just mention the whole team lol, personally i would give it to the whole team but there can be only one winner so for me its either Phil Joy or Lippy , but i wouldnt like to pick.

I think lippy will win it personally, joy coaches player of year and most improved player thats my guess anyway but its a tough choice though

Definitely a tough call as the whole squad was the 'winner' this year. Think Langers may be the players' player, Joy the coaches' player with Lippy or Palfrey the overall winner but all a guess. We shall soon see.

Danny Langtree has been the best player all year and most consistent with Lepori not far behind.

It was a great night last night, a fantastic atmosphere where the camaraderie of the whole squad stood out.

The coach's Player of the Year went to Phil Joy, the fans' award went to Lewis Palfrey and the players' award went to Richard Lepori.

Everyone is looking forward to the 2014 season now with plenty of players already signed up and more to come. :)  :)