Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

scotlands warm up match

9 posts in this topic

If any of you guys are going to the Scotland's warm up match today, would you be kind enough to let us Townies know how our 3 players perform, Brett Carter, Brett Phillips and Callum Phillips, cheers guys it will be much appreciated . 

16-10 to png HT

One of phillips scored after a min in corner

16-10 to png HT

One of phillips scored after a min in corner

Cheers pal, what was the match like. 

It was Brett Carter who scored early for Scotland.

Apologies it was Carter

Thought Scotland were poor and will be lucky to make 1/4 on that showing - Danny Brough was shocking and got taken off after 30 mins and never returned, PNG got some decent players and scored some superb individual and skillful efforts and may spring a suprise

Cant say the Workington players made much of an impression really, Carter may have scored but there were a lot of minibreaks and mistackles from both Scottish wingers and he was one of them, i think he got taken off as did the other two during the game

1400 there no bad at all.

yes, i think rovers proved yesterday they could have handled a world cup match if given the chance

Apologies it was Carter

Thought Scotland were poor and will be lucky to make 1/4 on that showing - Danny Brough was shocking and got taken off after 30 mins and never returned, PNG got some decent players and scored some superb individual and skillful efforts and may spring a suprise

Cant say the Workington players made much of an impression really, Carter may have scored but there were a lot of minibreaks and mistackles from both Scottish wingers and he was one of them, i think he got taken off as did the other two during the game

Thought Brough's kicking game was top draw and didn't do much wrong with ball in hand. For me he got taken off to see how the other half backs could perform without him and at the time Scotland were in the lead and playing the better rugby.

Thought Brough's kicking game was top draw and didn't do much wrong with ball in hand. For me he got taken off to see how the other half backs could perform without him and at the time Scotland were in the lead and playing the better rugby.

yep