Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jananbillingsbarmyarmy

todays results

32 posts in this topic

Straight question gents, why do Mayfield seem to be so disliked by so many people ?

I don't think it is many, more like a handful.

You can't condemn a full club because of individuals on here, bit narrow minded if you ask me, I don't no anybody at mayfield but I'm sure they have their share of good people as well

Winter league my friend it's used as a social get together if there's players available who want to play then we will play if not who cares we play summer rugby

That's disrespectful to the league and your opposition. If you just want to play when you feel like it arrange friendlies don't join a league

Winter league my friend it's used as a social get together if there's players available who want to play then we will play if not who cares we play summer rugby 

Is that the view of you or your club because I think what ever league you join a club should show it the same respect, I presume its just your view and one that damages how other people see your club.

So people dislike Mayfield all because of one mans comments, how childish is that.