Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

ben hellewell

5 posts in this topic

one plus point after yesterdays match was seeing ben playing for scottland looks like he's put a bit of weight on and looked really sharp one of scottlands best players yesterday hope he is in JB plans for nest season

How old is Ben? I get the impression he's still quite young and might have to bide his time like Greg Worthington did, if he's willing to wait for his opportunity. Do we know how he went on in his loan spell at Barrow? I've a feeling that quite a few might be going out on short term loans next year, judging by the size of the squad?

what position did he play yesterday ? I have a feeling he will be playing full back next season in place of hardman

tha wants to get that "feelin" looked at!

what position did he play yesterday ? I have a feeling he will be playing full back next season in place of hardman

Mainly played centre, but started in the second row. Can't see Ben playing fullback.

yes, i don't know if it was the shirt, but Ben looked a big lad and i thought he was one of scotlands better players, along with Danny Addy.