Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

RLWC Merchandise Offers

20 posts in this topic

All except England, France and Wales T shirts at same price on that site.

Offer still going! Not sure for how long

Does anyone know where I can buy an Italy Replica shirt? I've looked all over but to no avail.

Just ordered myself Fiji and PNG tops and a Scotland one for my mate

I don't know for sure but I'd assume that they will. They sold the old shirt at the 2011 Four Nations double header at Wembley and seemed to flog a few so they'd be stupid not to.

hello does anyone know if you can purchase the new england shirt at the game on saturday?

I'm fairly sure I read that the Italy shirt will be on sale, so I imagine the England one will be too!

I think this will run our after today, but the t-shirts and vests from some of the teams are down to £9.99 on this website (including the rather lovely PNG one):

https://www.superleaguefans.com/shop/papua-new-guinea/

These T'shirts are going for £25 on the official site.

Thanks for the tip! Ordered a Kumul T-Shirt - just under £14 incl. p&p. It'll go nicely with my PNG scarf. :D 

Anyone at the opening ceremony notice how merchandise shops/stalls were doing? Was their much worn by people in the crowd. Noticed a lady wearing the RLWC cap in one of the pics when England scored their first try.

There was a lovely event hoody for sale which i saw a few people wearing.

We didn't find any oth the England stuff, just the RLWC stuff

Anyone at the opening ceremony notice how merchandise shops/stalls were doing? Was their much worn by people in the crowd. Noticed a lady wearing the RLWC cap in one of the pics when England scored their first try.

A lot of fans came in their club colours which I never can understand!  I didn't buy any merchandise for financial reasons and so wore a red/white top combo to show where my loyalties lay (England/Wales)!  I did have an England flag, which I was surprised to find I was allowed to take into the stadium.

Run out of stuff ?

Plenty of people trying to buy from the stalls. Unfortunately the three that I tried had problems with the card machines, so I ended up only buying a couple of things. This annoyed quite a lot of people tbh.

There was plenty of choice though if you had enough cash on you.

Run out of stuff ?

The RLWC online site have run out of England WC shirts and I had my order cancelled this week, they said I could get one at the game, but tried three stalls and was eventually told they had sold out (this was still an hour before kick off). Only one stall had any proper replica kit and that was a Wales shirt.

I spoke to someone at one of the stalls (they had Wales and Italy replica shirts but no England)

He said they'd sold very little Australia merchandise, but plenty of Wales and England stuff, and a bit of Italy stuff (more than Australia!). He said they ran out of the England shirts very early doors