Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BISSA...

BISSA - Eng Vs Ire tickets

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

I've had a few enquiries about the tickets for the game on 2nd November & I'd like to advise that they will be with us shortly & as a committee will deliver them personally.

Cheers

Kieran - BISSA

Hi all

I've had a few enquiries about the tickets for the game on 2nd November & I'd like to advise that they will be with us shortly & as a committee will deliver them personally.

Cheers

Kieran - BISSA

Just to confirm, this afternoon BISSA have been in touch with the RFL and they have a slight backlog, but assure BISSA the tickets will be with us early next week. At which point the BISSA committee will distribute them to the people who need them. Thanks for your patience. Also tickets are for those people who have booked for the Wembley Semi Final double header trip only.

ColinB ---BISSA.

Are there tickets leftover for the Ireland game?

Sorry Andy, there are no leftover tickets, The only tickets BISSA have are for the people who booked the World Cup semi final double header at Wembley, and the tickets were included free as part of the package.The trip was full some time ago so ALL tickets are allocated.

ColinB---BISSA.

I hope they turn up soon!

Anyone else waiting for their tickets? Anyone got any news??

Anyone else waiting for their tickets? Anyone got any news??

Piggy , watch out of your window ! Tickets are on there way to you but not sure on you're house number ! This is a treat so no tricks tonight please . No panic matey all sorted