Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry the Leit

Two hours in Brussels

47 posts in this topic

In actual fact the timings are not all that precise.  I've moved at least one of the times by several minutes to avoid being stalked by fans of my band, with whom I am touring.

Your right to be wary of stalkers I was once stalked by a perverted southern based Cas fan that followed me into the toilet and photographed me with my trousers down.

Your right to be wary of stalkers I was once stalked by a perverted southern based Cas fan that followed me into the toilet and photographed me with my trousers down.

you've got to be joking

Is this 2 hour space in your itinerary today?

I'd just people watch and have a few beers - I'd be worried about going far and getting back in time for my onward journey and getting stuck there. 

why not go in the shops and buy GJ a pressie

you've got to be joking

I'd assumed you had kept the picture for your own perverted pleasure.

I didn't realise you had shared it with LtL.

Is it a Yorkshire fetish?

I'd assumed you had kept the picture for your own perverted pleasure.

I didn't realise you had shared it with LtL.

Is it a Yorkshire fetish?

I didn;t share it with anybody - Larry must have done a google search for "trouserless Barrow boy in toilet"

I didn;t share it with anybody - Larry must have done a google search for "trouserless Barrow boy in toilet"

I bet it was that Rhubarbtriangulist thank God we don't have to put up with him anymore.

I bet it was that Rhubarbtriangulist thank God we don't have to put up with him anymore.

I'd suggest that Kimbo had a part to play. Anyway let's get back on topic.

Oh and Maggie, no more lip from you please.

Nearly two hours in to France on the TGV. It's safe to say that if Wolford6 was on board I wouldn't notice whether he said Muslim or muslim. Such is the strength of the Belgian beer consumed during my stop off.

The band members are all fine btw. Thanks for asking you selfish sods.

Nearly two hours in to France on the TGV. It's safe to say that if Wolford6 was on board I wouldn't notice whether he said Muslim or muslim. Such is the strength of the Belgian beer consumed during my stop off.

The band are fine btw. Thanks for asking you selfish sods.

What band,we don't know the name of "your" band.

I did go along, but LtL thought I was an autograph hunter and fobbed me off.

I did go along, but LtL thought I was an autograph hunter and fobbed me off.

You're dead to me.  

They've been around ages, even made a few music videos and feature films. Alvin tends to get them in trouble though.

They've been around ages, even made a few music videos and feature films. Alvin tends to get them in trouble though.

:jester:

The Brighouse & Rastrick Drum and Bass Experience.

I thought you didn;t do weekend gigs? Where on earth are you going

As you have demonstrated hundreds of times the gap between what you think and reality can be sizable.

I went to meet a producer, not that it is any of your business. I can't say anymore for obvious commercial and artistic reasons.

Ah ,the imaginary band again,are they named after a certain Travis album?

As you have demonstrated hundreds of times the gap between what you think and reality can be sizable.

I went to meet a producer, not that it is any of your business. I can't say anymore for obvious commercial and artistic reasons.

your op says that you are on tour, with your band, now you're saying it was just a trip to see a producer.

Why did your tour manager book ths for you?

I saw Larry and his band jamming in a pub in Cardiff last night as I was drowning my sorrows. I don't know which one as I' d partaken of that "singing beer" they were flogging in the ground.

We have got to get them into the Eurovision song contest, they have started to build up a big following on the continent.

As for the question what are they called? Last night they were introduced as Larry and his band.

I don't think he has a lot of imagination. Perhaps someone on here could help him out with a suitable catchy name?