Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leighton10

England rumours

380 posts in this topic

Jus read on twitter that mcnamara has sent gaz hock, james graham and zak hardacker home from camp. Not sure how true this rumour is but if true what slight chance we had of winnig the wc is now in tatters before its even started. hock and graham r two of r better players. Hope its jus a rumour and not true.

Id rather send him home aswel. Im hearing tht its for something thts not tht bad but what tht something is i dont knw? Shame for it to happen a few days b4 the 1st game. And will b such bad press for the wc

Just heard on tweeter that McNamara has been sent home, odds dropped considerably on Sky Bet ;)

Id rather send him home aswel. Im hearing tht its for something thts not tht bad but what tht something is i dont knw? Shame for it to happen a few days b4 the 1st game. And will b such bad press for the wc

In English perhaps!!!

Let's hope none of this is true! (Maybe bar McBanana)

edit: A Welshman sticking up for the good of the English, what has become of me!

Well hardaker tweeted a pic of Ryan hall, in camp, about ten mins ago, so that bit is unlikely

If it's true, I bet Hock gets the blame for it. However, when it comes to trouble, remember the supposed Leeds V Saints split in the camp a few years ago, Graham is never far from the centre of it.

Iv just heard the same, really need graham and hock. can McNamara not send himself home too ?

I've just heard that McNamara is totally hissed off with them. He booked a restaurant for a pre-tournament mid range pasta meal, they disagreed with his seating plan which kept changing making everyone uncomfortable. They looked like they had no appetite for the evening. Sinfield, who had initially struggled to find a place ti sit, stood up and said "calm down lads and let's do this for our fantastic and tactically brilliant coach" - the players mentioned kicked off saying "we've had ages preparing for this and we can't even get together and finish off an average Italian..."

Dwarf throwing involving Burrows?

I would trust him much less than the distance I could throw him....

I've just heard that McNamara is totally hissed off with them. He booked a restaurant for a pre-tournament mid range pasta meal, they disagreed with his seating plan which kept changing making everyone uncomfortable. They looked like they had no appetite for the evening. Sinfield, who had initially struggled to find a place ti sit, stood up and said "calm down lads and let's do this for our fantastic and tactically brilliant coach" - the players mentioned kicked off saying "we've had ages preparing for this and we can't even get together and finish off an average Italian..."

Actually lol'd.

:laugh:

Mods - permission to break the swear filter please.

In English perhaps!!!

Absolutely.

Grammar. The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.....

It won't be a surprise to anyone to learn this one originated from Mick Gledhill, aka The GameCaller.