Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Richard Moore released

50 posts in this topic

Skilbeck

What was Dolly's surname before she got married then , smarty pants...........

Think she was rodgers dint matts first wife die in a car accident joan collins is on the one show shes not bad for eighty

Think she was rodgers dint matts first wife die in a car accident joan collins is on the one show shes not bad for eighty

eighty facelifts!

.... Theres nowt 'normal' about you norman ....

No that was Jackie Merrick whose son is the referee Dave. Or was it Fraser Hines? Confused now

No that was Jackie Merrick whose son is the referee Dave. Or was it Fraser Hines? Confused now

Jackie shot himself , it sounded like that........................or was that Guinness......

Jackie shot himself , it sounded like that........................or was that Guinness......

almost!!!! Guinness sh*t himself hahaha. "He's got a mars bar in his pants"

almost!!!! Guinness sh*t himself hahaha. "He's got a mars bar in his pants"

you sad mothers lol

Ive just been on that french forum cant understand a word of it its like its a foreign language there not australians are there?

Maybe it could have been personnel circumstances why he did not re sign, not everything is about Barry eaton I just wish people ask questions to the people in charge rather than guessing. SIMPLE

Maybe it could have been personnel circumstances why he did not re sign, not everything is about Barry eaton I just wish people ask questions to the people in charge rather than guessing. SIMPLE

why who dint re sign george roper or walter from emmerdale?

are you talking about Danny???

are you talking about Danny???

Danny Dobson?!

sorry lynne I wont do it again

...I ve been Laughing mY Socks off , Can you picture the look on Sir Kevin (England Captain)'s face , when Barry turns up ."Now then Sir Kevin ," this is how we do it at Hunslet." Sir Kevin replys ..... "Hhmm but didnt YOU get them Relegated "…………p.s. Kevin and Barry are "fictional".... Just to say GOOD LUCK to England and the "English" Rangi Chase !!! Ha Ha !!! Another Classic......

...I ve been Laughing mY Socks off , Can you picture the look on Sir Kevin (England Captain)'s face , when Barry turns up ."Now then Sir Kevin ," this is how we do it at Hunslet." Sir Kevin replys ..... "Hhmm but didnt YOU get them Relegated "…………p.s. Kevin and Barry are "fictional".... Just to say GOOD LUCK to England and the "English" Rangi Chase !!! Ha Ha !!! Another Classic......

Barry Eaton does coaching sessions with Leeds.

Barry Eaton does coaching sessions with Leeds.

....oh .terry thou arte but a fool ! Because you CANT Use that club name on this thread... Hope KOL and Penola see this. And REPRIMAND you ...

....oh .terry thou arte but a fool ! Because you CANT Use that club name on this thread... Hope KOL and Penola see this. And REPRIMAND you ...

Wrong again,you can mention Leeds,just not in a derogatory manner.

Wrong again,you can mention Leeds,just not in a derogatory manner.

....please see 'ckn' post opening the above thread. We All know who you think You are … 'terrywebbisgod' says it all really !!! Any post mentioning 'that' clubs name will be deleted 'ckn'. I await your unreserved Appology .....,

....please see 'ckn' post opening the above thread. We All know who you think You are … 'terrywebbisgod' says it all really !!! Any post mentioning 'that' clubs name will be deleted 'ckn'. I await your unreserved Appology .....,

So who do I think I am,please tell me ,oh great and wise one.Considering this thread is about  a player released by the Leeds club,I would have thought the club came could be mentioned.Next.

Yes I am there is so many rumours and speculation on here just ask someone at the club. They are approachable people and will give y honest answers. Anyway role on next season I don't care what people say we will win every match next year with squad we have got.