Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Les Ironcats

Eng v Ire tickets ( non arrival)

83 posts in this topic

Got mine a couple of weeks back. You guys can rant as much as you like on this thread, it was hijacking the other one that narked me off a bit.

Has anyone on here actually received tickets for this match???

Yes, within 7 days of booking them

I've just emailed them, ( and I hope Nigel Wood -  took a punt at an email address or two for him -  expressing disquiet, posting a link to this topic and asking for it to be sorted.

Has anyone on here actually received tickets for this match???

I have 2 tickets that arrived a while ago. I think that's the number that I ordered!

I've just emailed them, ( and I hope Nigel Wood -  took a punt at an email address or two for him -  expressing disquiet, posting a link to this topic and asking for it to be sorted.

I've already had a response via NIgel Wood's PA to my e-mail that included a link to this thread and mentiosn that the problem applies to a number of us.

I get the impression that they are  in the office right now, still working on the ticketing. More info when I have it.

Love it - something not working must be Nigel wood, all the good stuff must be the sainted Sally Bolton! :)

i ordered tickets to this Sunday's match as part of a package (Exiles) however still not received them ~Been on the phone for 3 days trying to get through on option 2 however keep getting cut off as they say "no one is available to take your call please try later"

These 2 tickets are for my son in law as a present

Does anyone have any ideas what to do ??

Wandle1

i ordered tickets to this Sunday's match as part of a package (Exiles) however still not received them ~Been on the phone for 3 days trying to get through on option 2 however keep getting cut off as they say "no one is available to take your call please try later"

These 2 tickets are for my son in law as a present

Does anyone have any ideas what to do ??

Wandle1

Relax and don't worry until next week if you've still not got them by then. I just got the last of my tickets today, and they're the ones I ordered in January! I actually received tickets I added to the order for the same match several weeks ago

Hi all, normally read posts on here as a guest but have created account to add to your comments on this.

After several failed attempts to call various advertised phone numbers to chase up the tickets i ordered for eng vs ire, I just sent an email

by replying to my emailed ticket confirmation.

I was told that a small number of the tickets had been misprinted and these hadnt physically printed, they have now resolved the misprints and are sending my tickets first class immediately.

My point is, if i hadnt chased up would these tickets have actually been sent with the urgency? I would urge anyone with concern to maybe try the way i did. End of the day money has already been spent on these tickets.

Having said that, looking forward to the one live game i am going to and following England via the bbc for the rest of it.

Love it - something not working must be Nigel wood, all the good stuff must be the sainted Sally Bolton! :)

who is blaming Nigel Wood? where did that come from?

who is blaming Nigel Wood? where did that come from?

Just a bit of confusion around the tactic of contacting the director of a company to get a problem solved.

Just like when I emailed Steve Ballmer about a problem with my xbox :D

Relax and don't worry until next week if you've still not got them by then. I just got the last of my tickets today, and they're the ones I ordered in January! I actually received tickets I added to the order for the same match several weeks ago

Many thanks for your response however the tickets are for this coming Sunday Samoa V New Zealand

Many thanks for your response however the tickets are for this coming Sunday Samoa V New Zealand

Ah sorry, I thought it was for the England/Ireland match.

For ticket related queries, questions and issues please e-mail tickets@rlwc2013.com.

According to this page: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rlwc/staticpages/faqs.aspx the last of the tickets for that match were posted on Tuesday, so they should hopefully come through today. I would email them at the above address though

Hi all, normally read posts on here as a guest but have created account to add to your comments on this.

After several failed attempts to call various advertised phone numbers to chase up the tickets i ordered for eng vs ire, I just sent an email

by replying to my emailed ticket confirmation.

I was told that a small number of the tickets had been misprinted and these hadnt physically printed, they have now resolved the misprints and are sending my tickets first class immediately.

My point is, if i hadnt chased up would these tickets have actually been sent with the urgency? I would urge anyone with concern to maybe try the way i did. End of the day money has already been spent on these tickets.

Having said that, looking forward to the one live game i am going to and following England via the bbc for the rest of it.

I managed to speak to someone on the phone and while the girl was very helpful and all that, I got the distinct impression that they would not have been sent out had I not rung them.

Got my tickets for Sunday's PNG v France match yesterday. I ordered them last October, but safely in my hands now. Got all my tickets apart from the ones for Avignon & Perpingnan, which I will collect from the ticket office on the day.

This just in from the Ticketing Manager Rugby League World Cup 2013 - worth pinning, mod?

"I have checked your account and your tickets were reprinted yesterday and will have either gone out in the post yesterday or will go out tonight.  If you would be kind enough to post that the situation is under control and as long as people have let us know by phone or email that their tickets have not arrived we will get them out in good time.

Any emails sent to tickets@rlwc2013.com with the subject referencing England v Ireland or Game 9 will be dealt with by a designated team who will get their tickets out as quickly as possible.  I would be grateful if you could keep my email address off any forums as I can only answer so many queries personally and I don’t want anyone to think I am being rude by not replying.

Many thanks for your assistance and I hope you enjoy the Opening Ceremony this weekend

Kind Regards

If you start a post with 'This just in...' shouldn't you have that bleeping sound like they used to have on those old radio reports?

be be be be be beep beep......be be be be be beep beep......be be be be be beep beep

be be be be be beep beep......be be be be be beep beep......be be be be be beep beep

I get the impression that's what Maggie is like at the mo... :angry:

:(

I do feel a bit guilty for my (amazing) post at the time when my tickets came weeks ago.

:unsure:

I am very happy to report that our Eng v Irl tickets have arrived :) :) :)

<snip>

Thanks John, though I've just read this after sending an e-mail chasing them up. So, hopefully, all in hand.