Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

JPB signed for town rumour

33 posts in this topic

Told our kid today he hasn't signed, but is this just a smoke screen, suppose time will tell, we have been linked to him many times, but up to press its just been rumours started by someone, he has done most things in the amateur game, to me if he is going to do it has to be very soon or to me he will have missed the boat so to speak, very good player who I think could make, but will we ever get to know!!

Well it must be true about JPB signing as it's all over the Haven forum that he is getting £17,000 for signing!!!!! We have heard this so many times before about us paying silly money for players.

keith, its always the same with most of the haven fans when we are signing any player its always for "daft" money. And with local playersThats to hide their disappointment of missing out on the player to town.

Callum rowlandson haven rugby union

No doubt if we do sign him from them certain numpties on that forum will tell us we paid him £30k or something stupid.

A week...

30k for training and 30k playing each week. Daaaafffttttt money. Town paying crazy money.