Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobbygobbler

Central London pub for Saturdays games

16 posts in this topic

Just to let everyone know that the Hope on Whitfield St is defo showing the England V Australia game and the Wales V Italy games on Saturday, with sound.

He said that they'll put the sound on when it starts on the BBC

I'd be there but I'm going to Cardiff.

Why isn't everybody else?

I'd be there but I'm going to Cardiff.

Why isn't everybody else?

Bazz - for me its down to the extremely high cost of the train. Tried to get an advance couple of tickets about 3 weeks ago but they had none left and it was £80 for a bog standard return.not sure why. I just didnt have the cash. Did buy tickets for Wembley though ont same day.

Bazz - for me its down to the extremely high cost of the train. Tried to get an advance couple of tickets about 3 weeks ago but they had none left and it was £80 for a bog standard return.not sure why. I just didnt have the cash. Did buy tickets for Wembley though ont same day.

Poor excuse - you could've got a lift with us.

Poor excuse - you could've got a lift with us.

He still could perhaps? :)

PM me lobby I've got something you might be interested in.

PM me lobby I've got something you might be interested in.

Sorry Gavin I cant seem to sort out the inboxing.

Looking forward to watching this with anyone in London not going to the game

Could someone please ring Lobby and give him a lift?! I want to see this have a happy ending now.

If Lobby gets his backside to Walthamstow Central at 8.00 am tomorrow there'll be a lift for him to Cardiff.

If Lobby gets his backside to Walthamstow Central at 8.00 am tomorrow there'll be a lift for him to Cardiff.

Thanks for the offer Stevo but I cant make it now due to having other responsibilities in the morning. Have a good one tomorrow and I'll see you next weekend for the next matches

Thanks for the offer Stevo but I cant make it now due to having other responsibilities in the morning. Have a good one tomorrow and I'll see you next weekend for the next matches

Fair enough mucka, see you anon!

Skirting boards won't paint themselves!

Never gonna happen....