Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lone Drinker

Keighley have signed loose forward Ash Lindsay from Batley

32 posts in this topic

Also sad to see him go, i asked him at presentation night if he was sighning for us nxt season and his exact words was, if i dont sighn for batley theres no way ile sighn for another championship club,guess somethings changed there then,but do wish him luck and thank him for all he's done for the dogs.

Also sad to see him go, i asked him at presentation night if he was sighning for us nxt season and his exact words was, if i dont sighn for batley theres no way ile sighn for another championship club,guess somethings changed there then,but do wish him luck and thank him for all he's done for the dogs.

He said the exact same to me. Can't blame the lad though. A guy in birstall was telling me yesterday that Keighley had offered ash more than double what we had to play for them. He's got a few seasons in him yet.

The biggest concern is Keighley splashing the cash with the game in turmoil.

Next season could be a none event, in preperation at the 2015 season.

Next season could be a none event, in preperation at the 2015 season.

Nowt like getting yer excuses in early is there mate :onthequiet:

Lol I wish Mate

Never ever known a season with so much uncertainty.. The world cup might have come along to save the game at just the right time.... Or a final swansong for the world's greatest game ;)

I see Ash's picture still on the website team sheet! Everyone else who has left the club has had their picture removed. Is this an oversight?