Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scubby

It's here - The Shameless "Come on England" Thread

29 posts in this topic

Coooooooooooooome on England!!! Let's stick it to those smug Aussies! I don't care who is missing. We can win this game!

Bit of Biff and then a bit of class. They don't like it up 'em!

Aye, I'll go along with that.

I'd also add "Come on Wales" to that, as I will be cheering them on just as loudly. (If I have any voice left).

Get tore into 'em!

Despite what I said in the match thread, I'm a full on patriot and I'll be bouncing up and down on the edge of the sofa come 4pm tomorrow when we've stuffed them!

COME ON ENGLAND!! :yahoo:

two home wins would send this already brilliant WC in to the stratospshere

Aye, I'll go along with that.

I'd also add "Come on Wales" to that, as I will be cheering them on just as loudly. (If I have any voice left).

Yeah, come on Wales too. But come on England MORE! (sorry, shamefully pumped up today) :no2:

About to explode with excitement, this has been the longest week ever! Really does feel like being a kid waiting for Christmas!

I was going to post something about my girlfriend being incredibly excited... probably not appropriate! ;)

(Her first ever live RL game!)

<p><span style="font-size:24px;">RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</span></p>

MrPosh, on 25 Oct 2013 - 2:30 PM, said:

<p><span style="font-size:24px;">RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</span></p>

Something very strange is going on with my posts.

I just wanted to let out a large RARGH, but the board seems to have sorted it out for me (I accept it might just be quality control in this case).

Coooooooooooooome on England!!! Let's stick it to those smug Aussies! I don't care who is missing. We can win this game!

Bit of Biff and then a bit of class. They don't like it up 'em!

I want to stick it to the Aussies as much as the next man but the Aussie rl team don't come across to me as "smug" unless you're referring to their supporters who can come across as smug but they've earned it.

Backs against the wall and all that we can catch the Aussies cold in the opener, we need all our big guns to fire like Tomkins, hall, Watkins, Roby, widdop and the burgess bros.

I want to stick it to the Aussies as much as the next man but the Aussie rl team don't come across to me as "smug" unless you're referring to their supporters who can come across as smug but they've earned it.

This. I was in Sydney in 2006 and getting heckled in my GB jersey saying this game was a waste of time and GB were going to get flogged etc. Can't believe it is 7 years since we knocked them over!

It is nearly time! Come on - rip into them!

EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working at the Millennium tomorrow with the volunteer media team, so I won't get a chance to have a few beers beforehand and get as hyped up as usual. Probably a good thing, mind, as I'm pretty pumped up as it is following a week spent with the Cook Islands and promoting the World Cup in Bristol.

COME ON ENGLAND!

Here we go again, the night before England v Australia and I won't be able to sleep then all through tomorrow morning until midday I'll be getting pumped up at work gritting my teeth, fist pumping and talking to myself shouting "come on England" with people looking at me and thinking I'm not right in the head. Then the nerves set in as you just hope there's no major cockups with the opening ceremony or national anthems like last time and England put in a decent performance and not squander all the great publicity and goodwill that's been generated prior to the game in true RL fashion. C'MON ENGLAND!!! a win tomorrow would send RL in the UK into the stratosphere.

Come on England! The food and beers are in for our little opening ceremony party tomorrow. Me and my English mate will be screaming at the TV, while those from the three other nationalities look on astonished.

EDIT: Make the smug Aussie gits bleeeeed.

Bring it On !!!!!

At blimmin last it's finally here :)

gerrintoum wear your shirts with pride - we will

C'mon England !!!

I want England to win. Not only to stick it to the Aussies but to the enemies in our own ranks.