Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banbury Wolf

3 Cheers for Sally B. and Her Team

14 posts in this topic

Ok, so we haven't grabbed the headlines on quite the same level as the FIFA or IR(U)B world cups or the Olympics, but you have to admit that the feel-good factor in the UK generated around RLWC2013 has been the best for any major event in our sport in a very long time.

This is all fuelled by the fans' interest of course, but ultimately we are riding big waves generated by Sally Bolton and her team -

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THEM - KEEP IT UP!!

HIP, HIP! ...

Ok, so we haven't grabbed the headlines on quite the same level as the FIFA or IR(U)B world cups or the Olympics, but you have to admit that the feel-good factor in the UK generated around RLWC2013 has been the best for any major event in our sport in a very long time.

This is all fuelled by the fans' interest of course, but ultimately we are riding big waves generated by Sally Bolton and her team -

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THEM - KEEP IT UP!!

HIP, HIP! ...

A massive effort and praise indeed. 

300 cheers for Sally and her team. You have done us proud. I hope that they make an appearance on the field tomorrow afternoon.

Regardless of how many turn up, I think a huge thank you has to be given to the team.  What they have done on what must of been a very tight budget in fantastic.  I doubt they could of done more with what they had.

Yep!

She has been absolutely fabulous. It takes thousands of hours of hard work to make things seem so effortless.

One Rooster prediction that will come true is that Sally Bolton will be one of the few to leave this tournament with her reputation enhanced.

It's all a far cry from that master event organiser that was Jason Harrbarrow

It's all a far cry from that master event organiser that was Jason Harrbarrow

May I correct you there, as there may be a Mr J Harrbarrow , it is Jason HARBOROW. No person should be tainted by a spelling mistake.

I think she's done a fabulous job and she comes across as intelligent, articulate, in control and very astute.  She must now have some terrific contacts.  I'd like to see her have a go as CEO.

May I correct you there, as there may be a Mr J Harrbarrow , it is Jason HARBOROW. No person should be tainted by a spelling mistake.

You absolutely right. I send out my sincerest apologies to all the Jason Harrbarrows of this world. I can't think of a greater insult.