Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidsmudge

play offs

422 posts in this topic

I was at west hull today and siddal won in golden point extra time straight after the 80. I thought the ncl rules were that the game should 10 mins each way first before golden point. West Hull cant be happy if this is right and the ref is gonna be in the if there is any come back

These are the rules for extra time.

NOTE - NCL RULINGS for Extra Time - 10 MINUTES EACH WAY then followed if necessary, by a GOLDEN POINT to determine the outcome.

It looked to me like both teams agreed and played to the fact that it was golden point from the off though. Even if it was wrong then surely in this case the result should stand?

Both captains agreed to the golden point when they tossed the coin, both teams went for the drop goal in extra time, would west hull be moaning if they had dropped the goal,

Regardless of the result it was a fantastic advert for amature rugby league,

sid the last time you said that you were 42-0 at half time against thatto the following saturday

These are the rules for extra time.NOTE - NCL RULINGS for Extra Time - 10 MINUTES EACH WAY then followed if necessary, by a GOLDEN POINT to determine the outcome.

surely if these are the rules then you shouldn't be able to change them at a vote of the captains?

They was no vote was ref from Halifax by any chance even his linesman said it's play on still and he just ran to dressing room clueless (delete)

I watched this game good game wests lost fair and square in my opinion they wudnt be moaning if they'd of kicked the drop goal

There's is no one at siddal shouting about there chances, they beat a very good west hull team today, there is also 3 very good teams for them to possibly play, but to win away from home in this league is never easy, 2 fantastic ties next week

Ps

To suggest the ref was in siddal favour today is ridiculous when the penalty count was 14-3 to west hull

If it was the other way round west hull would not be moaning, they certainly wasn't when spavern went for the drop goal,

This is a game were you take the rough with the smooth, a penalty count of 14-3 surely shows that they didn't get away lucky