Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

normal norman

england

16 posts in this topic

Why don't you try posting something that makes a worthwhile contribution to the debate and discussion on these forums? You're not funny, just a worryingly odd attention seeker.

Why don't you try posting something that makes a worthwhile contribution to the debate and discussion on these forums? You're not funny, just a worryingly odd attention seeker.

don't come on hunslet's forum if you don't like it. Pretty simple really

He is an embarrasment though isnt he Macca? The guy hasnt got anything constructive to say apart from unfunny silly little comments, i presume hes a mate of yours though so thats ok ?Does he even watch Hunslet ?

How come england didnt get a bonus point

maybe the RFL have missed a trick. It could have added a new dimension to the tournament in my opinion

He is an embarrasment though isnt he Macca? The guy hasnt got anything constructive to say apart from unfunny silly little comments, i presume hes a mate of yours though so thats ok ?Does he even watch Hunslet ?

I've no idea who it is...but he could come on and bore everyone to death like you do. Enjoy your pop next season

i only asked a simple question no need to get mad cos you dont know the answer

an embarassment to who? And im not trying to be funny making stupid comment like you and a few others do as for watching hunslet i wouldnt even know where they played i do watch george and mildred though

wouldnt know where Hunslet play...not trying to be funny ?i,ll leave it to other people to decide  that one..

wouldnt know where Hunslet play...not trying to be funny ?i,ll leave it to other people to decide that one..

i i dont think anybody cares get yourself a life

why dont you go on the York forum Norman they need a person who will cheer them up Macca does maybe they will ask you to stay

why dont you go on the York forum Norman they need a person who will cheer them up Macca does maybe they will ask you to stay

thats like saying to your kids why dont you go play on the railway lines i do have feelings

is that an insult????