Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mister C

New members

35 posts in this topic

We quietly dropped that condition aaaages ago, as we now have other means at our disposal of dealing with trolls that are less likely to deter genuine new members from joining up on here.

Plus, we've been proactively advertising the existence of TotalRL.com in League Express and Rugby League World since the site was relaunched in mid-October, which will hopefully have helped raise awareness and attracted a few new members to come on board. The World Cup is also generating a ton of extra interest in the game and a LOT of extra traffic on here, which just goes to show the power and importance of international Rugby League.

To all our new members so far, welcome aboard. Tell your friends to join too, the more the merrier!

For the record, we're also pretty sanguine about people who have previously been banned on here from rejoining, so long as they make a concerted effort to abide by the rules when they come back. Quite a few have done just that. We like to give just about everyone a fair second chance, but we're also quite adept at spotting and despatching those who come back on here and just want to cause more trouble. ;)

Does that include my favourite posters League Freak and Albert Rosenfeld/Paris Surtout?

Dally - Homer - Wendall - (fingers crossed) Canetman - gone but not forgotten.

I just hope that these so-called new fans know all about 1895, broken time, The George, Dally M, the Rorke's Drift test, Vichy, 1973, the 5m rule, why crowd size is more important than the game, The Betrayal of Keighley, 3x8 and why Inverdale breaks the sweary filter.

Oh, and welcome ...

not forgetting that being positive and up-beat is only on ration, that is only during the RLWC, then its back to our normal grumpy negative soul...

Dally - Homer - Wendall - (fingers crossed) Canetman - gone but not forgotten.

Northen Exposure?

Im a freshie to this site but was hoping someone would know which stand the Aussie fans will be in for the match against Fiji on Saturday??

Northen exposure was the best. Didn't even try to be subtle.

Just found the site.

Life long Rugby league supporter from a New Zealand Rugby League family. A lot has happened to the game in my time , the most worrying for us all is the seperation of the fans between Norhtern and Southern Hemisphere supporters ( we don't get live ESL games here ).

Like a lot of Kiwis I grew up following Wigan ( eighties / nineties ) before the advent of my current club the NZ Warriors. Sam Tomkins signing has sparked massive interest here in the Norhern Secne and the Rugby league World cup couldn't have come along at a better time for the New Zealand Rugby league scene and I'm sure for so many countries.

International rugby league is superiror to any of the other forms of the game including state of Origin  / Grand Final competitions etc.

It's fantastic that the World cup has come along just in time to breath some life into the game , and I'm sure we will see changes come after the success of this tournament within the Rugby league global fraternity.

Northen exposure was the best. Didn't even try to be subtle.

Homer was good,but N E could wind him up