Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Davidson

Bravehearts

12 posts in this topic

C'mon Scotland tomorrow night, let's have a win. Will Josh Barlow be making an appearance?

It would be good to hear "Steve McCormack's blue & white army!" ringing around the Barton Sharks stadium on the 7th when they take on the US of A as well. I'll be there giving it some... the missus is from Edinburgh so I have to!!

Hi Paul

We will be there tonight cheering them on.   ex Lions  Alex Hurst and Adam Walker are in the 19 for the game  but Josh isn't.

Cheers

Riggy

Well done the 'sweatys'. A very close game down to the final second of the match.

There has been no blow outs in the competition yet, full value for money!

Another superb match....I bet even BBC wish they'd had these matches!

Another sell-out crowd as well. Even saw Spelly and Riggy in the crowd on TV!

Bristol tonight for Cook Islands v USA and then a days rest before we fly to Avignon for France v New Zealand on Friday night.

Saw Josh Barlow in his kilt on Tuesday night and he told us the players are ready to sign for next season just as soon as the new investment is found so that was positive.

I dont know much about rugby so dont take this the wrong way but can you play for anyone you want dont think there was a scotsman on the pitch last night and didnt moimoi used to play for new zealand

Yes it's a bit like Cricket and Rugby Union. For the purists it probably goes against the grain but in all honesty i'm not to bothered with the standard of games served up so far.

Wasn't Matty Russell (who scored two tries for the Scots) born in Scotland?

Wasn't Matty Russell (who scored two tries for the Scots) born in Scotland?

yes your right i apologise i thought he was english i know his brother jack is as he was born in a kennel at the bottom of my garden

yes your right i apologise i thought he was english i know his brother jack is as he was born in a kennel at the bottom of my garden

that's correct, he was wicket keeper for England