Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris11t

Wests vs Siddal outcome

35 posts in this topic

Doesn't look like it as yet -Siddal have issued a new statement via their website, in which they state they are still mulling over last night's decision to replay the match, and requesting further talks with the RFL as in their opinion there were `potential irregularities' arising from the hearing, plus no consideration being made regarding the players' welfare.  :sclerosis:

If siddal don't play on saturday,will west hull players be claiming winning pay for the first match ??

Doesn't look like it as yet -Siddal have issued a new statement via their website, in which they state they are still mulling over last night's decision to replay the match, and requesting further talks with the RFL as in their opinion there were `potential irregularities' arising from the hearing, plus no consideration being made regarding the players' welfare.  :sclerosis:

Talking with the RFL ? Why not the competitions management (Del Capo and friends) or is the free RFL administrator really in control.

They have to talk with the RFL since it was they who oversaw the appeal, do keep up.

Abit of common sense wouldnt of hurt anyone. Everybody who played agreed to play golden point at the end of the match so why make them replay the game and cause all this hassel. 1 its undermining the ref and 2 makes the conference look abit of a farce imo.

Would not suprise me if they appointed the same referee to this game!!

Would imagine there will be a ''number'' of new Lock lane fans saturday to welcome W££st  H$$ull to West Yorkshire.

Will a memebr of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

Will a member of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

You raise a good point there, I would have thought some of them may have shown an interest in the play-offs from the start.

Would not suprise me if they appointed the same referee to this game!!

Would imagine there will be a ''number'' of new Lock lane fans saturday to welcome W££st  H$$ull to West Yorkshire.

Will a memebr of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

You bet they will!!!  Just hope referee Thomas Grant is up to the task, as there could be fireworks on and off the pitch ;)

I fought siddel put out a statement saying they wouldn't play a rematch and if penalized for it would look at options of joining another league outside the ncl

so can some one clear this up for me please........

siddal kicked a DG in extra time as both clubs agreed to play golden point and not to the rules?

then the NCL stated that the game must be replayed due to the ref cocking it up?

and now siddal have refused to replay the game and have forfeited the playoffs handing the tie to wests?

and siddal are now looking to leave the NCL? 

They have to talk with the RFL since it was they who oversaw the appeal, do keep up.

Keeping up, ha, when is the official announcement ?

siddal kicked a DG in extra time as both clubs agreed to play golden point and not to the rules?

then the NCL stated that the game must be replayed due to the ref cocking it up?

and now siddal have refused to replay the game and have forfeited the playoffs handing the tie to wests?

I was on site in Leicester today and the lads on site (from Wakey) said Eastmoor are going to apply to join the Pennine, is there any truth in this?

I was on site in Leicester today and the lads on site (from Wakey) said Eastmoor are going to apply to join the Pennine, is there any truth in this?

:stop: ?????? :notme:

Has this anything to do with the Wests vs Siddal outcome like the topic suggests?

can anyone confirm all this ^^^^ cause thats the story I got

Has this anything to do with the Wests vs Siddal outcome like the topic suggests?

"The link" - Siddal's statement that they may apply to join the Pennine and it's Eastmoor's 2nd team that are officially in the Pennine.

6 degrees of seperation or what. Can you direct me to the link where Siddal say they may join the pennine league?

if siddel do come into the pennine league it will be the ncl lost and pennine gain they will propley go stright into premier witch is a very strong league at the moment and will make the league stronger

The timbers are creaking

I guess you must have been on holiday last week Marauder. We had a week free from the summer/winter debate being brought into every topic and with the Siddal/West Hull debacle you missed such an opportunity to come on here and carry out your normal criticism of the NCL. But welcome back, I for one find your rantings amusing.