Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris11t

Wests vs Siddal outcome

35 posts in this topic

yes there do jackknife what diffence does that make think they play in one of the bottem diversion

I fought there a team was in the pennie premier sure they was so if the 1st team joined there would be 2siddal teams in one league that was my point n was only askin :P

Oh do shut up. You are a pathetic man.

Your a blinkered woman

I guess you must have been on holiday last week Marauder. We had a week free from the summer/winter debate being brought into every topic and with the Siddal/West Hull debacle you missed such an opportunity to come on here and carry out your normal criticism of the NCL. But welcome back, I for one find your rantings amusing.

Cool, No I've not been anywhere nice, only to work.

I can't understand why people don't think there is a problems or should I say a lot of new problems, many think the cure is to titty-vate playing times, playing days, numbers here, numbers there, who can and who can not play, the problem is clear to see and it's simple, to many distractions during the mid-summer months.

Any rant about the NCL is not directed at anyone club, but it's clear to see that the RFL have been running it for a very long time and your leadership are toeing their party-line, this again is not saying they're not good administrators but IMO have been lead down the garden path with promises and probably a meeting with the Queen at some point (Would look good on a CV)

Have the leadership in the NCL actually displayed any concern about playing in the summer publically?

There really is no escape from your sad,feeble rantings is there,have you not got bingo to go to.

There really is no escape from your sad,feeble rantings is there,have you not got bingo to go to.

Why would I want to go to bingo?