Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banbury Wolf

RLWC 2013 on DVD ... PLEASE!

12 posts in this topic

You've already got 1 buyer, but I suspect there will be many more.

Not sure if the organisers can package one up in time for Christmas, but I can wait until January!

Wiltshire Rhino - not saying that there is one yet, more in hope at present :)

Don't worry, I understand

This needs to happen, I would have it set to a backing track of rousing classical music such as Wagners Ride of the Valkyres plus hard rock like ACDC or Crowded House

This needs to happen, I would have it set to a backing track of rousing classical music such as Wagners Ride of the Valkyres plus hard rock like ACDC or Crowded House

Noooo! No backing tracks. Just the action.

I'd certainly buy one.

I'm almost certain one will be produced, and make it weighty and priced accordingly, £20 treble-disc jobby. The tour dvds from 6-7 years ago were interesting if a little limited.

I'm almost certain one will be produced, and make it weighty and priced accordingly, £20 treble-disc jobby. The tour dvds from 6-7 years ago were interesting if a little limited.

It would have to be multi-disc, given the amazing things we've seen just in the first round of matches! B) 

It would have to be multi-disc, given the amazing things we've seen just in the first round of matches! B)

Exactly, but the (decent) SL season review dvd tends to be one-disc for the review and another for the replay of the final, so a season is crammed into a few hours. For the WC dvd spread the weeks over a disc each, with a fourth for the knock-out games esp. Final.